MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Should Franklin Have Started The Fight Off On One Knee? (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/3788-should-franklin-have-started-fight-off-one-knee.html)

Organik 10-15-2006 10:04 PM

Should Franklin Have Started The Fight Off On One Knee?
 
haha since i already pissed off enuff of the franklin fans.. (even tho hes one of my fav fighters) why not do it some more

mabe he should have used the advice he gave matt serra... he could have possibly lasrted longer if he did haha

jks

MetalMunkey 10-15-2006 10:05 PM

eff yes!!!!

Organik 10-15-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMunkey
eff yes!!!!

i knew somebody would agree with me :)

TheZar 10-15-2006 10:22 PM

lol, rimshot

TKOSPIKE 10-15-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organik
haha since i already pissed off enuff of the franklin fans.. (even tho hes one of my fav fighters) why not do it some more

mabe he should have used the advice he gave matt serra... he could have possibly lasrted longer if he did haha

jks

:laugh: yeah he should have taken his own advice, that cocky prick lol jk rich is one of my fav fighters

AxL 10-15-2006 11:47 PM

surely i am not the ony one who thinks that orgnik is an idiot based on this thread........gawd I love the gnubes.......

Organik 10-15-2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AxL
surely i am not the ony one who thinks that orgnik is an idiot based on this thread........gawd I love the gnubes.......


it was a joke c*ocksucker

f*ck your life

Damone 10-15-2006 11:48 PM

What exactly are "gnubes"? Sounds like some sort of chocolate covered peanut confection.

Organik 10-15-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damone
What exactly are "gnubes"? Sounds like some sort of chocolate covered peanut confection.


haha sounds like a STD

thetotalpackage 10-15-2006 11:50 PM

gnubes....sounds like a toilet goblin.....i dont see how people get offended by sum1 clearly stating it was a joke...i hated to see franklin go down and i laughed at this, it was just karma coming back and kicking him in the face....wait that was silva's knee


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2