Best and Worst Physiques in UFC - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 243
 
good point young grasshopper u also realize that the fight was fixed.im impressed you did ur homework.a plus
matt1970 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
This is quite the homo erotic thread...

here are a few links the author might be interested in.

Gay BJJ Article - BJJ: the New Gay Judo - MatBattle.com

Gay BJJ Article - All About the Ground - MatBattle.com
Mr. Bungle is offline  
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Lightweight
 
randyspankstito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: eugene, oregon
Posts: 1,673
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
Wasn't it Tra Telligman who had the missing tit?

What the hell was up with that missing tit anyway? It was weird how I have never heard the announcers say anything about it either. How can you sit there and commentate on a fight where a guy is missing a tit and not say anything? At least give an explanation or something about where it went.

For instance:

Golberg: "tilligman is getting pummeled again tonight"
Rogan: "yeah, must be because of that missing tit again"
Golberg: "Having a missing tit is always a factor when you step into the octagon"
Rogan: "It really is, to be effective in MMA, you need be able to use both tit's to their full potential or your gonna get caught"
Golberg: "I'm a ****ing dumbass and I eat my own feces!!"


Or something like that.
randyspankstito is offline  
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Amatuer
 
corvettecarrillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Odessa, Texas
Posts: 122
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1970
dumb thread
I dont get why people post on a thread they dont like, if you dont like it dont post in it. Make your own thread you like and stop hating on other peoples threads.

All Time Favorite Fighters
1. Ken Shamrock
2. Randy Couture
3. Don Frye
4. Frank Shamrock
5. B.J. Penn
6. George St. Pierre
corvettecarrillo is offline  
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
LOL @ Storm442

That is hilarious
Mr. Bungle is offline  
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 08:48 PM
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyspankstito
What the hell was up with that missing tit anyway? It was weird how I have never heard the announcers say anything about it either. How can you sit there and commentate on a fight where a guy is missing a tit and not say anything? At least give an explanation or something about where it went.

For instance:

Golberg: "tilligman is getting pummeled again tonight"
Rogan: "yeah, must be because of that missing tit again"
Golberg: "Having a missing tit is always a factor when you step into the octagon"
Rogan: "It really is, to be effective in MMA, you need be able to use both tit's to their full potential or your gonna get caught"
Golberg: "I'm a ****ing dumbass and I eat my own feces!!"


Or something like that.
The missing tit is like the only thing I remember about Telligman. That, and getting his head kicked off by Sylvia.

Damone is offline  
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 542
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvettecarrillo
I dont get why people post on a thread they dont like, if you dont like it dont post in it. Make your own thread you like and stop hating on other peoples threads.
Right on, bro
Slick_Fugitive is offline  
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 542
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle
This is quite the homo erotic thread...

here are a few links the author might be interested in.

Gay BJJ Article - BJJ: the New Gay Judo - MatBattle.com

Gay BJJ Article - All About the Ground - MatBattle.com
OH IT'S QUITE THE HOMO THREAD ... LOL ... SO HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THOSE LINKS ..LOL .. LOSER
Slick_Fugitive is offline  
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 542
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm442
But this is good though
Slick_Fugitive is offline  
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 09:03 PM
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Silva just couldn't resist Shogun's touch.

With Babyface playing in the background, who could?

Damone is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome