MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Why Would Any One Think Tito Can Actually Win??? (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/3985-why-would-any-one-think-tito-can-actually-win.html)

putmeonhold 10-18-2006 08:09 PM

Why Would Any One Think Tito Can Actually Win???
 
Just an honest question. Tito's worst fight is a stand up fight, and Liddell is the best striker in the world. Tito's only hope is his ground and pound and Liddell hasn't been on the ground for like almost 2 years. Plus the last time they fought, Liddell blasted Tito's chicklets out his ass. I have nothing but respect for Tito, one of my favorite fighters in the UFC, but I call 'em how I see 'em

AtomDanger 10-18-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by putmeonhold
Just an honest question. Tito's worst fight is a stand up fight, and Liddell is the best striker in the world. Tito's only hope is his ground and pound and Liddell hasn't been on the ground for like almost 2 years. Plus the last time they fought, Liddell blasted Tito's chicklets out his ass. I have nothing but respect for Tito, one of my favorite fighters in the UFC, but I call 'em how I see 'em


I definatly wouldn't say Chuck is the best striker in the world, maybe the UFC, but anything can happen. Tito has a chance at taking him down. That might be a small chance, but it can happen.
...and I think things have changed since they last fought. At the very least I think this is going to be a bit more entertaining and than last time.

putmeonhold 10-18-2006 08:16 PM

I just think it's sad because he was gone for so long, the nhe finally came back, he's been on a bit of a tear, and then he's gonna go down to Chuck and then his career will start to fall off

Mc19 10-18-2006 08:16 PM

theres already a thread on this

pt447 10-18-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by putmeonhold
Just an honest question. Tito's worst fight is a stand up fight, and Liddell is the best striker in the world. Tito's only hope is his ground and pound and Liddell hasn't been on the ground for like almost 2 years. Plus the last time they fought, Liddell blasted Tito's chicklets out his ass. I have nothing but respect for Tito, one of my favorite fighters in the UFC, but I call 'em how I see 'em

well, your argument falls off the boat when you say chuck is the best striker in the world. that is just a flagrant overstatement. but, that aside, what happens when tito takes chuck down and Gnp's him? chucks "super standup" won't mean shizznit!

AtomDanger 10-18-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by putmeonhold
I just think it's sad because he was gone for so long, the nhe finally came back, he's been on a bit of a tear, and then he's gonna go down to Chuck and then his career will start to fall off


Yeah. Where I would really like to see Tito is coaching and training, bringing up Team Punishment.

putmeonhold 10-18-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pt447
well, your argument falls off the boat when you say chuck is the best striker in the world. that is just a flagrant overstatement. but, that aside, what happens when tito takes chuck down and Gnp's him? chucks "super standup" won't mean shizznit!

Well if he does take him down, Chuck'll still end up on top

AtomDanger 10-18-2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by putmeonhold
Well if he does take him down, Chuck'll still end up on top


It will be interesting.

Chuck definatly isn't easy to take down

esv 10-18-2006 08:26 PM

i wouldnt say that chuck is the best striker in the world. his stance is unorthadox and his hands are often dropped low. but he is still a great stricker and has knocked out a ton of fighters.

AtomDanger 10-18-2006 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esv
i wouldnt say that chuck is the best striker in the world. his stance is unorthadox and his hands are often dropped low. but he is still a great stricker and has knocked out a ton of fighters.


12 TKO's, I wouldn't call that a ton.
Not too bad, but not a ton.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2