MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Matt vs Shonie (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/4020-matt-vs-shonie.html)

f-dog 10-19-2006 10:03 AM

Matt vs Shonie
 
1 Attachment(s)
Matt, please beat Shonie, please, please! I'm tired of seeing his ridiculous underoos with the oversized cup. Not to mention when he comes to the gym in a f@#king zoot suit. Hey Shonie, here's a quarter go buy yourself some taste.

Thanks for nothing
Attachment 111

Slick_Fugitive 10-19-2006 10:15 AM

Ha - f-dog we posted on Shonie-Matt at the same time

Chrisl972 10-19-2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f-dog
Matt, please beat Shonie, please, please! I'm tired of seeing his ridiculous underoos with the oversized cup. Not to mention when he comes to the gym in a f@#king zoot suit. Hey Shonie, here's a quarter go buy yourself some taste.

Thanks for nothing
Attachment 111

I feel what you are saying here. He's one of the only fighters out there that you just know don't respect the others. I know that fighters are fighters, but he is just stupid.

Matt_Serra_Fan 10-19-2006 10:44 AM

I made a topic about this in the TUF4 section of the forum but if you would like to talk about it here be my guest.

Punishment 101 10-19-2006 12:45 PM

I like both fighters , but realistically, Serra should sub him quite easily

BigBanda 10-19-2006 12:48 PM

Yeah unless Shonie pulls another one of those lucky ass back spinning fists then Serra will win.

Chrisl972 10-19-2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBanda
Yeah unless Shonie pulls another one of those lucky ass back spinning fists then Serra will win.

How sick would that be???

I just hope that that doesn't happen.

I say Serra in the 2nd by submission!

Smooth 10-19-2006 12:57 PM

Hahaha.

I would love it if he caught serra with another spinning backfist.

untaken_moniker 10-19-2006 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooth
Hahaha.

I would love it if he caught serra with another spinning backfist.

I betcha he'll try to land one again :D

esv 10-19-2006 04:47 PM

i actually wouldnt mind if shonie carter wins. matt can screw off because he talks shit behind everyones back and he is the corner for all of the fights so i have to hear his annoying voice every time 2 fighters step into the ring.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2