This is what I like about Nick Diaz:
1. He's here for a good reason. Almost all of his interviews involve him saying that he's trying to make money to get his mom some financial help. Gotta love that.
2. I love the way he fakes his opponents out.
3. He seems very emotionally driven which can be dangerous but always is entertaining.
4. He comes across as a real guy not some washed up fake ass.
5. Hi cockiness is at a perfect level. Some people are just way too cocky. Almost anybody who can fight professionally deserves to be cocky to an extent in my book.
All in all. Whoever Nick fights I'm gonna be pulling for him. He's been around and hopefully improves. I think he deserves some wins. So hopefully he's got his head on straight and can make something happen