1. Randy Couture - I think Randy could get Anderson down, but I don't think he'd be able to pass Anderson's guard. I think that he'd either get submitted by Anderson, or knocked out after a stand-up from an inability to do anything within Silva's guard. Silva via submission, 2nd round.
2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - This fight could go either way I think, it would completely depend on if Nog could get Anderson down and pass his guard immediately. Seeing as Nogueira uses leg trips and single legs instead of double legs, he wouldn't fall right into Anderson's guard, and in that case I think he could submit him. If Nogueira can't get Silva down though, he loses a decision. I'd probably pick Nogueira though, just because he always finds a way to get the fight to the ground and Anderson's takedown defense could still use improvement. Nogueira via submission 3rd round.
3. Brock Lesnar - He'd absolutely pick Lesnar apart with his footwork. He'd be able to get in and out of the pocket and punish Brock.. I could actually see him finishing Lesnar with a flying knee as Brock shoots in. Silva via TKO, 2nd round.
4. Fabricio Werdum - Werdum, doesn't usually fair too well against strikers, but he'd have a substantial size advantage in this fight. Like the Nogueira match-up, it would entirely depend on whether Werdum could get the fight to the ground without having to pass Silva's guard once it gets there. Werdum via submission, 3rd round.
5. Cheick Kongo - I think Anderson would submit Kongo. He'd be winning the stand-up, but Kongo would take the fight to the ground with his strength. Once it gets there, Anderson locks up a triangle or armbar and makes Cheick tap. Anderson Silva, submission 1st/2nd round.
6. Antoni Hardonk - This would be a fun fight. Hardonk has great leg kicks, but Anderson is definitely the more well-rounded striker. I'd pick Anderson to win via TKO, 1st round.. Hardonk wouldn't be able to do anything with Silva on the ground.
7. Cain Velasquez - I'd actually pick Velasquez in this. His wrestling is great and his grappling looks to be pretty impressive. A wrestler with a great grappling game could really pose issues for Silva on the ground.
8. Gabriel Gonzaga- Gonzaga would take the fight to the ground and win a round. Gonzaga would more than likely gas from taking Silva down and not being able to do anything, Silva would proceed to pick Gonzaga apart with his boxing, and more than likely drop him with a straight punch, finishing him with strikes on the ground. Silva via TKO in the 2nd round.
9. Tim Sylvia- Tim Sylvia's ground game will always be his weakness, so he'd try to keep the fight standing against Silva. Either way, on the ground or standing Silva wins this fight. I'd pick Silva to win via TKO in the second or a unanimous decision.
10. Andrei Arlovski - Andrei Arlovski's chin isn't the greatest, he's like a tank without much armor. Standing this would be a very technical bout, but once again, Silva has more tools to beat Arlovski. Like Apecity said, Arlovski lacks head movement, something Silva has in spades. Silva would drop Andrei with a straight punch, finishing him with strikes on the ground. Silva via TKO, 2nd round.