UFCThe Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books.
UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.
I guess you are betting on Lesnar, since Randy isn't much bigger than Silva.
They are both in the same weight division. The heavyweight division in boxing has always had the biggest range in weight as well. Once you get to a certain size the advantages start to diminish. But any Couture fan that isn't concerned about Lesnar's size and strength isn't paying attention.
I think Anderson will Knock everyone out except for Nog. Nog has showed once and again he can take a lot of punishment, and Anderson won't submit him. It's either a decision for Andy or submission for Nog.
Oh, and in case you don't know, having bigger muscles don't make someone's ching stronger, so yes, Anderson has more than enough power to Knock every HW out.
1. Randy Couture - I think anderson might be quick enough to keep randy on the outside and he could win via tko.
2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - I think nog survives until he gets a hold of anderson and he subs him.
3. Brock Lesnar - Brock is to fast and to strong. Silva will inevitably end up on the ground and lesnar finishes him by tko in 30seconds once it goes there.
4. Fabricio Werdum - Werdum will survive to get a hold of him, push him against the cage and sweep the much smaller fighter to the floor where he wins by sub or tko.
5. Cheick Kongo - Kongo will stay out andersons reach and come in with powerful low kicks, whether he slows anderson enough to get ahold of him and force it to the ground determines whether he loses via tko or wins via tko.
6. Antoni Hardonk - anderson via tko round 1.
7. Cain Velasquez - 50/50 cain survives to the ground or gets tkoed.
8. Gabriel Gonzaga - Silva overpowered and taken down tkoed by gabe 1st round.
9. Tim Sylvia - Anderson chops those legs down for a few minutes and beats tim with good head movement and accurate punches.
10. Andrei Arlovski - I see arlovski losing striking with anderson.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson