Originally Posted by Jundon!
1. Randy Couture
2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (I know they would never fight but this is just for fun)
3. Brock Lesnar
4. Fabricio Werdum
5. Cheick Kongo
6. Antoni Hardonk
7. Cain Velasquez
8. Gabriel Gonzaga
9. Tim Sylvia
10. Andrei Arlovski
Anderson Silva said himself in an interview that he cuts from 213. He looked good at 205 against a KO Puncher so how would he do against these guys?
1. Randy would more that likely get knocked out due to his wild striking style.
2. Nog is pretty slow so he would probably get a 3 or 5 round beating and lose by D.
3. Lesnar is way to strong, this would be a GnP victory for Lesnar.
4. Werdum is very good on the ground and probably fast enough and strong enough to get him to the ground and win by sub.
5. Kongo is a big dude with very good striking technique, I don't think Silva would be able to outstrike him even with better technique. Kongo by D.
6. Hardonk is too slow and would probably get hurt by some leg kicks then get knocked out in later rounds.
7. Velasquez Vs Silva would be similar to Lesnar vs Silva, Cain is just too strong and has a very good GnP. I say GnP victory for Velasquez.
8.Gonzaga would also probably be able to muscle around Silva and probably win by D by ground control.
9. Tim would get knocked out......
10. Arlovski Vs Silva is a very good match and one I would love to see, I believe Arlovski is strong and fast enough to nutralize any of Silva's strengths, AA by TKO.