Which Fighter Has The Most To Gain By Changing Weight Class? - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 10-27-2006, 12:16 PM   #41 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
BigBanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 176
BigBanda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by asskicker
Someone has to beat Tim before AA can be champ again and if Monson or Vera cant I dont know who can. And i dont think Monson will do it but Vera has a good shot.
Why do you say that??? AA already submitted Tim in the first match and then rocked him a couple times in the other fights. Plus AA was injured goin into the last fight. He still has what it takes to beat Tim and whenever he's ready to get back in it and get a title shot I believe he will take th belt off whoever is wearing it.(and no i'm not saying AA is going to take Tims belt off while hes wearing it at the supermarket haha)
__________________
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...rocopavim5.gif

"Left foot goes up, and i go down in history" - CroCop
BigBanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-27-2006, 12:25 PM   #42 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 214
NOLA_JACK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.farrell
he doesnt have much i can assure you, i met him at ufc 57, he wasnt even fighting that night and he looked like he was in great shape. he doesnt have a whole lot of excess fat on him. he would be burning all muscle.
Ill take your word for it.... through the screen he looks like he could do it but youve met him, so you obviously have more credible evidence than i do. O well, it would be amazing to see him go at chuck
NOLA_JACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 12:35 PM   #43 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
BigBanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 176
BigBanda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA_JACK
Ill take your word for it.... through the screen he looks like he could do it but youve met him, so you obviously have more credible evidence than i do. O well, it would be amazing to see him go at chuck
Well dont rule that out completely because when Chuck beats Tito, or if he does for you Tito fans, Chuck will have run out of competition unless somethign with Pride is workedout. Chuck stated himself he'd be interested in making a go at the HW division. So a AA vs Chuck is something that could very well be reality someday.
__________________
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...rocopavim5.gif

"Left foot goes up, and i go down in history" - CroCop
BigBanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 12:37 PM   #44 (permalink)
GO BEARS!
 
asskicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 3,763
asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanda
Why do you say that??? AA already submitted Tim in the first match and then rocked him a couple times in the other fights. Plus AA was injured goin into the last fight. He still has what it takes to beat Tim and whenever he's ready to get back in it and get a title shot I believe he will take th belt off whoever is wearing it.(and no i'm not saying AA is going to take Tims belt off while hes wearing it at the supermarket haha)
I say that not because I dont think AA can beat Tim because I think he would. I just dont think the UFC will be showing Sylvia/Arlovski 4 anytime soon.
__________________
14-1 in Forum Bets
asskicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 12:43 PM   #45 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
BigBanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 176
BigBanda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by asskicker
I say that not because I dont think AA can beat Tim because I think he would. I just dont think the UFC will be showing Sylvia/Arlovski 4 anytime soon.
Ah i see what you mean now. Yeah it'd have to ve a situation like AA working his way back to Tim again if Tim still has the belt anyways.
__________________
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...rocopavim5.gif

"Left foot goes up, and i go down in history" - CroCop
BigBanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios