How can Randy beat Lesnar?
Before I start, please note this thread is not about Couture not having a chance etc im just curious for opinions. I'm going to mention a few points and am curious to see what people think
1) Lesnar on the night will probably weigh about 50 pounds more than Randy will and there for IMO if Lesnar takes him to the ground then I cant see randy getting back up
2) Randy is probably strongest in the clinch but how can you hold a guy up against the cage who is 50 pounds more than you and has the strength of Lesnar
3) Couture's major strength is his ability to use his wrestling to take people down and pound them out or inflict a lot of damage but I really cant see him taking Lesnar down and if he does then ill be amazed if he can keep him down there
4) Randy has good stand up and we are yet to see how good Lesnars stand up is but he did break one of heath Herring bones with one shot and partially blinded him for the rest of that fight so we know he can put you down
5) Lesnar is stronger, faster and more athletic than Randy and his main weakness is his BJJ and lets be honest Randy isnt known for him submissions
The only thing I personally see Randy having over Lesnar is his experience and his amazing Cardio which IMO counts for alot in MMA but also I cant see how these 2 alone will win him this fight.
Your thoughts please because I honestly believe Lesnar will make a statement in this fight and also im not a Lesnar nuthugger, I love Randy but I really believe the odds are against him in this one