My Dog could beat Anderson Silva - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
                     
Anderson Silva > UFC

No one in the UFC has a freaking chance against Anserson, there might be good fights but we know who would win, and It aint anyone from the Xyience/team punishment cuz they are a joke in the WORLD of MMA

For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 03:44 PM
who's next?
 
Asian Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 2,472
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
No one in the UFC has a freaking chance against Anserson, there might be good fights but we know who would win, and It aint anyone from the Xyience/team punishment cuz they are a joke in the WORLD of MMA
maybe in middle weight but not the UFC as a whole

“Obviously Today is a great day in MMA.....Pro Elite is dead” - Dana White
Asian Sensation is offline  
post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmaniac0909
maybe in middle weight but not the UFC as a whole
Naw, hes got the whole UFC if he wants it

Heavyweight, AHAH Tim, it would goto the ground and anderson would submit his gangly arms in no time

LightHeavy weight, Chuch would put on a good show, but it would prolly goto decision where anderson would win...

Middle wight, ummmmm

Welterwight, Matt would be like a punching bag to him, GSP would put on a good show, but fighting a black belt BJJ only with his purple wouldn't last ....

Light ... ahhh we know i dont even have to finish this .. we know Silva would win.

For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline  
post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Flyweight
 
linkster01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 284
                     
Light ... ahhh we know i dont even have to finish this .. we know Silva would win.[/QUOTE]

No way! the muscle Shark would make him run for his life
Come on, hes done it once before!
linkster01 is offline  
post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Bantamweight
 
TKOSPIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 759
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
No one in the UFC has a freaking chance against Anserson, there might be good fights but we know who would win, and It aint anyone from the Xyience/team punishment cuz they are a joke in the WORLD of MMA
chuck would most likely beat him, via knockout
TKOSPIKE is offline  
post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 11:30 PM
who's next?
 
Asian Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 2,472
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
Naw, hes got the whole UFC if he wants it

Heavyweight, AHAH Tim, it would goto the ground and anderson would submit his gangly arms in no time

LightHeavy weight, Chuch would put on a good show, but it would prolly goto decision where anderson would win...

Middle wight, ummmmm

Welterwight, Matt would be like a punching bag to him, GSP would put on a good show, but fighting a black belt BJJ only with his purple wouldn't last ....

Light ... ahhh we know i dont even have to finish this .. we know Silva would win.
wow why are there so many people on silvas balls lately silva would never be able to beat tim sylvia(cant believe im actually defending that *****) he wouldnt be able to take down someone who knows how to defend against takedowns and is so much bigger and stronger sylvia would probably straight up knock silva the **** out

chuck liddell losing to silva is the biggest joke ive ever heard in my life silva wouldnt be able to take chuck down he has amazing take down defence and in stand up chuck would knock silva the **** out if silva can take knees from alistar overeem he can take them from anderson silva

matt hughes however i can agree would go either way but silva would probably take it with a knock out since hughes has such weak stand up but if hughes got the takedown he'd win for sure

sherk im not gonna argue at all he'd get knocked the **** out in my opinion lol

but seriously wtf is with all these people getting on the anderson silva bandwagon all of a sudden most of you probably havent even heard of the guy until he fought leban and even then thought he'd lose to rich now that he beat rich some people think he's like god almighty WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU HE'S NOT.......fedor is lol

“Obviously Today is a great day in MMA.....Pro Elite is dead” - Dana White
Asian Sensation is offline  
post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmaniac0909
wow why are there so many people on silvas balls lately silva would never be able to beat tim sylvia(cant believe im actually defending that *****) he wouldnt be able to take down someone who knows how to defend against takedowns and is so much bigger and stronger sylvia would probably straight up knock silva the **** out

chuck liddell losing to silva is the biggest joke ive ever heard in my life silva wouldnt be able to take chuck down he has amazing take down defence and in stand up chuck would knock silva the **** out if silva can take knees from alistar overeem he can take them from anderson silva

matt hughes however i can agree would go either way but silva would probably take it with a knock out since hughes has such weak stand up but if hughes got the takedown he'd win for sure

sherk im not gonna argue at all he'd get knocked the **** out in my opinion lol

but seriously wtf is with all these people getting on the anderson silva bandwagon all of a sudden most of you probably havent even heard of the guy until he fought leban and even then thought he'd lose to rich now that he beat rich some people think he's like god almighty WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU HE'S NOT.......fedor is lol
Naw, I liked Anderson Silva, when I saw him in a Vale Tudo fight. My jaw dropped when i saw him striking his Roan in the face and made Roan tap out because of his punches. He looked unbeatable, then i heard he was going to fight Chris Liben, and i laughed and said Chris doesn't have a chance, and sure enough he didn't. Then I heard he was going to fight Rich Franklin, and i laughed and said anyone who thinks rich is going to win, im willing to bet any amount with any person, and sure enough rich got killed.......... trust me when i say he's good, i have been following him for sometime now, and even in his losses he still looked composed and very thoughtful.

So just wait, who ever he fights next, doesn't stand a chance.

For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline  
post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor.M
daman shut the f uck up

ummm why? thats a ligit statement, just cuz you cant refute it doesn't mean you can tell me to shut the phuck up.

For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline  
post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 378
                     
pfft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor.M
daman shut the f uck up

Now now child...no need for mean words. He cant help that hes right.

Only 3 people that might give Silva a battle are chuck, GSP and Tim. Besides that...Cake walk...unless Tito Lays and Gays him! Which he would just like he does to everyone else thats better than him.

NaChOmAMA

"I take pride in accomplishing the impossible"

Favourite Fighters *No Order Given*

George St. Pierre
Wanderlei Silva
Anderson Silva
Royce Gracie
Fedor Emelianenko
Mirko Filipovic
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Quinton Rampage Jackson
NaChOmAmA is offline  
post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Flyweight
 
The MuscleShark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Barrie, Ontario
Posts: 204
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor.M
daman shut the f uck up
Man you never stop do you.this guy is really starting to irritate me.....he thought TUF was a league first of all, and that all the guys they select have no experience and fighting background and now he is going on thinking that Anderson Can beat everyone in the UFC.. I know everyone has there own opinions and I respect that but bro your's are right out gay.....like Conor M. said shut up man you have no idea what you are talking about.

aww i wish i could knock you out
The MuscleShark is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome