If Tito beats Chuck?? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

View Poll Results: Who wins rematch Tito or Randy
Randy Couture 15 45.45%
Tito Ortiz 18 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 02:47 PM
LW Contender
 
j.farrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 2,238
                     
im going with randy. i think he can still beat tito. its not like randy has been laying on the couch since he retired. he has been training other guys, he looked like he was in good shape on the show. randy could still fight a few more fights imo. i have to say though as much as id like to see him back. i dont think he should do it. it seems like once they stop they never come back the same.
j.farrell is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 03:01 PM
who's next?
 
Asian Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 2,472
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.farrell
im going with randy. i think he can still beat tito. its not like randy has been laying on the couch since he retired. he has been training other guys, he looked like he was in good shape on the show. randy could still fight a few more fights imo. i have to say though as much as id like to see him back. i dont think he should do it. it seems like once they stop they never come back the same.
ya but staying in shape and training is different than actually being in the octagon which he hasnt for a while so ring rust would be a factor not to mention his age im going with tito

“Obviously Today is a great day in MMA.....Pro Elite is dead” - Dana White
Asian Sensation is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Tim Sylvia Sucks
 
flourhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 965
                     
icepick is gonna knock tito's big head off his shoulders anyways. the real question is when will icepick ever get to fight again since theres no competition for him.
flourhead is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 04:48 PM
LW Contender
 
j.farrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 2,238
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmaniac0909
ya but staying in shape and training is different than actually being in the octagon which he hasnt for a while so ring rust would be a factor not to mention his age im going with tito
yeah i know, i was trying not to contradict myself. i guess in my heart i want to see randy win, but i know his career is over. could he go beating mike arsdales and tuf fighters, probably, can he beat the guys that are still at the top of their game, i doubt it. i guess im like the shamrock fans who thought ken had a chance against tito in that respect. randy was just such a good guy. look at this pic i got of him with my girl. this was the night he retired on his way out of the arena. everyone was crying, you can see his girl crying behind him. and forrest, rashad , joe stevenson, they were all crying. and here is randy, just got ko'd, his face is a mess, and he gives this great big smile for his fans..thats a champion..belt or no belt..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg randy.jpg (24.0 KB, 12 views)
j.farrell is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
i think randy will come back, because he said he would come back if its the right fight for him..and there isnt a better fight for him than fighting Tito when hes the champ..im sure randy thinks he will do the same thing to Tito, so im sure he think he can get his belt back. He would come back because he thinks he could become champion




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 06:39 PM
who's next?
 
Asian Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 2,472
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by flourhead
icepick is gonna knock tito's big head off his shoulders anyways. the real question is when will icepick ever get to fight again since theres no competition for him.
whos icepick?

“Obviously Today is a great day in MMA.....Pro Elite is dead” - Dana White
Asian Sensation is offline  
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 06:41 PM
who's next?
 
Asian Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 2,472
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.farrell
yeah i know, i was trying not to contradict myself. i guess in my heart i want to see randy win, but i know his career is over. could he go beating mike arsdales and tuf fighters, probably, can he beat the guys that are still at the top of their game, i doubt it. i guess im like the shamrock fans who thought ken had a chance against tito in that respect. randy was just such a good guy. look at this pic i got of him with my girl. this was the night he retired on his way out of the arena. everyone was crying, you can see his girl crying behind him. and forrest, rashad , joe stevenson, they were all crying. and here is randy, just got ko'd, his face is a mess, and he gives this great big smile for his fans..thats a champion..belt or no belt..
too bad shamrock didnt get to leave like that

“Obviously Today is a great day in MMA.....Pro Elite is dead” - Dana White
Asian Sensation is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 06:46 PM
who's next?
 
Asian Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 2,472
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
i think randy will come back, because he said he would come back if its the right fight for him..and there isnt a better fight for him than fighting Tito when hes the champ..im sure randy thinks he will do the same thing to Tito, so im sure he think he can get his belt back. He would come back because he thinks he could become champion
tito took randy the distance and im sure it took alot of cardio and training to stay ontop of tito but like i said before though he's still training i doubt he's training to compete anymore and though he might think he matches up with tito well he prolly thought the same of chuck before the second and third fight and the first time randy TKOed chuck they didnt make it past the second round(not that im saying tito is better than chuck) i just dont want to see a such a champ try and make a comeback then get slaughtered

“Obviously Today is a great day in MMA.....Pro Elite is dead” - Dana White
Asian Sensation is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 07:00 PM
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmaniac0909
whos icepick?
That's what I was wondering. How, of all people, do you get Chuck's nickname wrong? And twice for that matter!
WouldLuv2FightU is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Flyweight
 
speedythief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Posts: 457
 
Randy owned Tito hard in their fight. He literally spanked him for his poor performance at the end of the fifth round.

My guess is that since Randy retired he's continued to train but probably not to fight, just to stay in fighting shape. Does he still do those Eco Challenge things?

Anyways if you threw the two of them together Tito would probably win this time around because he's up for it. If Randy had continued to train and fought regularly since his defeat to Liddell... who knows? Close match.
speedythief is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome