MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Xyience Commercial! For Both champion (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/5203-xyience-commercial-both-champion.html)

Crocopride 11-14-2006 11:26 AM

Xyience Commercial! For Both champion
 
i was reading the thread and if St-Pierre beat Matt and Since Anderson Silva dont speak english i dont know what they will do. I dont think they will do a bad english commercial maybe a french one with subtitle will probably be funny or They will hire a actor like in the geico commercial hahahahahahahahahahahaha

NaChOmAmA 11-14-2006 01:40 PM

first off,

who said that each UFC champ has to do a Xyience commercial?

I thought only the nubs who use it do the commercials.

Xyience = UFC Koolaid

NaChOmAmA

Crocopride 11-14-2006 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaChOmAmA
first off,

who said that each UFC champ has to do a Xyience commercial?

I thought only the nubs who use it do the commercials.

Xyience = UFC Koolaid

NaChOmAmA

I GOT The fight network in my home 24/7 of punching and kicking in the head and the commercial are most of the time mma product energie drink and stufff u always see Lidell comercial Franklin and Matt but since franklin lost no more commercial of him and gonna happen to Matt 2

Organik 11-14-2006 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaChOmAmA
first off,

who said that each UFC champ has to do a Xyience commercial?

I thought only the nubs who use it do the commercials.

Xyience = UFC Koolaid

NaChOmAmA


are you and pogo related



Organik ... lol

ozz525 11-14-2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crocopride
i was reading the thread and if St-Pierre beat Matt and Since Anderson Silva dont speak english i dont know what they will do. I dont think they will do a bad english commercial maybe a french one with subtitle will probably be funny or They will hire a actor like in the geico commercial hahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats not funny and its not cool to make fun of people because they can't speak english.

lfaris 11-14-2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozz525
thats not funny and its not cool to make fun of people because they can't speak english.


who would of known that an mma forum would be filled with such sensitive little babies.

Choke_Wire 11-14-2006 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfaris
who would of known that an mma forum would be filled with such sensitive little babies.

hehehehe

esv 11-14-2006 10:19 PM

they could do a xyence commercial with silva in it, only they are using subtitles which i wouldnt mind reading considering how much respect i have for Anderson.

STONEMAN 11-14-2006 10:46 PM

Who say's the fighter has to even speak? They could shoot a Xyience commercial with just action from the fighter and have some douche do the promo talk! But Matt Hughes will be doing those ads for a long time, he'll probably start doing Viagra ads before he gives that belt up!!:cheeky4:

STONEMAN 11-14-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozz525
thats not funny and its not cool to make fun of people because they can't speak english.

I have to agree! There are alot of world class fighters you disrespected with that statement!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2