Dear Tim............. - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 11-19-2006, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 119
blackskimmer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Dear Tim.............

Dear Tim Sliva,


I watched your fight last night. Congrats on the win your victory did not shock me. However what you did on the ground blew me away. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS GROUND GAME??? You beat a BBJ expert on the ground easily.

I was watching this fight and trying to figure out just why everyone dislikes this guy. He sure doesnt have the physical impressiveness that most others do in the sport. But the HW divison is filled with guys who dont look like bodybuilders.

So that cant be it. He's not the best looking cat out there, but that isnt it either. Then about half way through the fight it hit me. It was during a corus of boo's.

Tim sir you fight "not to loose". THAT is the difference. There is no explosiveness. There is no excitment in your game. You dont "impose" your game plan on anyone, you simply go into a defensive shell and stay there. Against some of the most exciting fighters in the world you manage to make a rather boring encounter.

Fighting to "win" is what GSP did last night, its what Brandon Vera did. Sadly its what Tim seems incapable of doing. Tim, buddy, GO for a submission, throw more kicks, move around the ring more.

Your a fighter who sits there and rely's on a stupidly long reach. That seems to be it. This is not what makes champions.


Our hope lies with Vera now. This is a very exciting fighter who fights to win. Tim please change this, that last couple fights of yours I have seen you and your otherwise exciting opponent being booed without mercy.
blackskimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-19-2006, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
 
Organik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,458
Organik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackskimmer
Dear Tim Sliva,


I watched your fight last night. Congrats on the win your victory did not shock me. However what you did on the ground blew me away. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS GROUND GAME??? You beat a BBJ expert on the ground easily.

I was watching this fight and trying to figure out just why everyone dislikes this guy. He sure doesnt have the physical impressiveness that most others do in the sport. But the HW divison is filled with guys who dont look like bodybuilders.

So that cant be it. He's not the best looking cat out there, but that isnt it either. Then about half way through the fight it hit me. It was during a corus of boo's.

Tim sir you fight "not to loose". THAT is the difference. There is no explosiveness. There is no excitment in your game. You dont "impose" your game plan on anyone, you simply go into a defensive shell and stay there. Against some of the most exciting fighters in the world you manage to make a rather boring encounter.

Fighting to "win" is what GSP did last night, its what Brandon Vera did. Sadly its what Tim seems incapable of doing. Tim, buddy, GO for a submission, throw more kicks, move around the ring more.

Your a fighter who sits there and rely's on a stupidly long reach. That seems to be it. This is not what makes champions.


Our hope lies with Vera now. This is a very exciting fighter who fights to win. Tim please change this, that last couple fights of yours I have seen you and your otherwise exciting opponent being booed without mercy.

youd figure he would been throwin more headkicks near the end of the round where if he was taken down he wouldnt have been able to be submitted in the given time

i dunnio why he wasnt throwin the left kick
Organik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 133
Esotera has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Tim sylvia's fights are always boring. Triangle chokes are not the hardest thing to pull off with only a few reps. Tim would not be the same fighter if he didn't have a 10 inch reach over everyone.
__________________
Favorite Fighters
LW: BJ PENN & Roger Huerta
WW: Jon Fitch
MW: Rich Franklin
LHW: Tito Ortiz
HW: Fedor Emelianenko & Randy Couture
Esotera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tim Sylvia Sucks
 
flourhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 965
flourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enoughflourhead will become famous soon enough
maybe because he's a ***** that can only talk shit.
flourhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
randyspankstito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: eugene, oregon
Posts: 1,673
randyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organik
youd figure he would been throwin more headkicks near the end of the round where if he was taken down he wouldnt have been able to be submitted in the given time

i dunnio why he wasnt throwin the left kick

It's because he sucks. He loves that belt so much that he's scared to fight for it. He knows that when he loses, his MMA career in the UFC is pretty much done and that he will have to get a job at Mcdonalds or something.
__________________
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...n/49a5a6cb.png
Thanks to Plazzman for the sig
randyspankstito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Pogo the Clown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 723
Pogo the Clown has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Because he is the Champion. He doesn't have to beat anybody, they have to beat him.


Pogo
Pogo the Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
 
Organik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,458
Organik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo the Clown
Because he is the Champion. He doesn't have to beat anybody, they have to beat him.


Pogo
then he should stop cryin on why he isnt a Main Event fighter...

mabe when he finished a fight in good fashion as the champ.. they will throw him down as the Main Event..
Organik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
steveo412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,422
steveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of light
He is not a true champion. Take Liddell for example the guy finishes fights and fights to win. Sylvia just doesnt give them the chance to do anything and just dances around throwing jabs. He is never going to finish a fight like that, therefore why spoil your card giving him a main event. Like what would you rather see in a main event Sylvias boring ass fights or liddell pushing the pace and knocking someone out. Vera is gonna kick his ass around the ring and hopefully ground and pound him out.
steveo412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
AtomDanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NOwhere
Posts: 2,317
AtomDanger is an unknown quantity at this pointAtomDanger is an unknown quantity at this point
"no to loose"

O_o
AtomDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios