Nate Quarry UFC 66 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Dr. Pepper Fan
 
Green Scape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,698
                     
Nate Quarry UFC 66

I heard that Nate Quarry's finally coming back after the Franklin fight. I'm hoping it's not a rumor especially after the Franklin fight when he got knocked the hell out and suffered a back injury. Sounds like he's all healed and ready to throw some leather again. I also hear he's facing Brock Larson who's debuting UFC 66 but it seems like the fight cards still up in the air. Have you guys come across anything like this or any articles that might be able to confirm this
Green Scape is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Banned
 
AtomDanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NOwhere
Posts: 2,317
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Scape
I heard that Nate Quarry's finally coming back after the Franklin fight. I'm hoping it's not a rumor especially after the Franklin fight when he got knocked the hell out and suffered a back injury. Sounds like he's all healed and ready to throw some leather again. I also hear he's facing Brock Larson who's debuting UFC 66 but it seems like the fight cards still up in the air. Have you guys come across anything like this or any articles that might be able to confirm this

Well seeing how Larson is a HW, and Quarry is a MW?
I don't think we will be seeing those two fight any time soon.
AtomDanger is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Dr. Pepper Fan
 
Green Scape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,698
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomDanger
Well seeing how Larson is a HW, and Quarry is a MW?
I don't think we will be seeing those two fight any time soon.
Righhhhhht, and Larson didn't fight Jon Fitch last year? so Jon Fitch must be heavyweight too right?.... maybe I imagined it.
Green Scape is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 03:01 PM
Banned
 
AtomDanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NOwhere
Posts: 2,317
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Scape
Righhhhhht, and Larson didn't fight Jon Fitch last year? so Jon Fitch must be heavyweight too right?.... maybe I imagined it.

We are clearly thinking of different people.
I thought You said Brock Lesnar making his UFC debut, I assumed you meant the ex wrestler Brock Lasnar, not Brock Larson the person who fought in the UFC against John Fitch

Last edited by AtomDanger; 11-20-2006 at 03:04 PM.
AtomDanger is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Dr. Pepper Fan
 
Green Scape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,698
                     
yeh I thought we were, I used "debut" by accident, I mix the silva's/sylvia's up all the time.
Green Scape is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Banned
 
AtomDanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NOwhere
Posts: 2,317
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Scape
yeh I thought we were, I used "debut" by accident, I mix the silva's/sylvia's up all the time.

haha same here.
AtomDanger is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 542
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomDanger
haha same here.
I like Nate but I don't know where he's hoping to go ... he's not gonna be champ, he possesses good power but his stand up is easily exploitable
Slick_Fugitive is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Banned
 
AtomDanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NOwhere
Posts: 2,317
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_Fugitive
I like Nate but I don't know where he's hoping to go ... he's not gonna be champ, he possesses good power but his stand up is easily exploitable

He can always get better, everyone should always be learning / advancing. You never know
AtomDanger is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Sensei
 
jamlena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New England (RI)
Posts: 2,359
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomDanger
He can always get better, everyone should always be learning / advancing. You never know
Absolutely true, one can always get better.

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?



Favorite Fighters:

Chuck Liddell
Rich Franklin
Diego Sanchez
jamlena is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome