This is an interesting fight. However, though I like Forrest, I'd be lying if I said I thought there was many ways for him to win this fight.
Of course anything can happen in MMA, but still. When I break this fight down in my head I just don't see any real way that Forrest can win.
- I don't think Forrest can KO Anderson.
- I don't think Forrest, whether on his back or on top, can sub Anderson.
- I don't even think Forrest can out-point Anderson.
All that being said, Forrest's work ethic is second to none. He is smart, focused, and determined, and those are great attributes to have.
In the end I see the fight as such:
- Anderson wins via KO/TKO if Forrest will engage, likely when Forrest goes for a leg kick. Anderson will catch it and put Forrest down.
- If Forrest won't engage, I see a decision win for Anderson. He's simply too fast and too accurate to out-point him, in my opinion.
Either way, I'm hella interested to see how the fight goes down.