Don't look now! - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 11-21-2006, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
lanceis2buff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 215
lanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enough
Don't look now!

If you look at the rest of the UFC 66 card, you'll notice that Gabriel Gonzaga and Carmelo Marerro are fighting each other. Talk about two boring fighters. Lets hope this fight is on the undercard.
lanceis2buff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-21-2006, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
anton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hamilton, Waterloo, ON
Posts: 1,406
anton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura aboutanton has a spectacular aura about
i like carmelo?
__________________

GSP Dan Henderson Sean Sherk Tyson Griffin Mark Hunt
Prospects Draft: Dong Hyun Kim & Roger Hollett
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oil
Bantamweight
 
Oil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 536
Oil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceis2buff
If you look at the rest of the UFC 66 card, you'll notice that Gabriel Gonzaga and Carmelo Marerro are fighting each other. Talk about two boring fighters. Lets hope this fight is on the undercard.


Did you watch his fight with Cheick?! Marerro is not that boring. I was impressed. Cheick had 4" and 20 pounds on him and Marerro still managed to take him down a whole mess of times. That's while after taking a whole mess of leg shots. His leg was swollen up so bad he looked like he had a fat implant in his leg. I'm looking forward to this fight.
Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
lanceis2buff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 215
lanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enoughlanceis2buff will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil
Did you watch his fight with Cheick?! Marerro is not that boring. I was impressed. Cheick had 4" and 20 pounds on him and Marerro still managed to take him down a whole mess of times. That's while after taking a whole mess of leg shots. His leg was swollen up so bad he looked like he had a fat implant in his leg. I'm looking forward to this fight.
Yea, I saw the fight. He looked good in taking Cheick down, but when he got him down he did basically nothing. Nothing to improve his position or even a submission attempt. The fight got brought back up like 5 times during that fight because of the lack of action. More of a lay-n-pray to the max. He did no damage at all and squeaked out the win because of the take-down. Nothing against his abilities, I just wish he woulda done something once he took Cheick down.
lanceis2buff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oil
Bantamweight
 
Oil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 536
Oil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceis2buff
Yea, I saw the fight. He looked good in taking Cheick down, but when he got him down he did basically nothing. Nothing to improve his position or even a submission attempt. The fight got brought back up like 5 times during that fight because of the lack of action. More of a lay-n-pray to the max. He did no damage at all and squeaked out the win because of the take-down. Nothing against his abilities, I just wish he woulda done something once he took Cheick down.

Granted he didn't do much on the ground but he did try for some submissions. I think he's going to do better in this next fight. Atleast I hope so.
Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios