This is chance to show how good you are at picking fights and not just some of the fights but the entire card. If you pick every fight correctly you will win 75,000 credits. If no one picks all the fights correctly the credits will drop down to 50,000 for the person who ends up with the best record overall.
Since the winners in the first 3 contests did not pick a perfect card the 75,000 credits has been rolled over to this contest. Meaning if someone picks a perfect card for this contest the winnings will 150,000 credits, if no one gets a perfect card the winner will receive 50,000 and the bonus 100,000 will be rolled over to the next contest until someone picks a perfect card. I've bumped up the credits to be won for these contests.
PM your picks to me***(Important)*** under the title of : UFC 99: PTCC(don't post them in this thread) and the closing time will Midnight CST on June 12th
- be sure to check on injuries or updates to the card and re-submit your selections before that time as they will locked in at that time.
Simple just pick every winner(just whoever you think will win, round and method is not
needed) in each fight for the card and PM the list to me, use the same fight list order that is provided below in your PM
. That's it.
Any other questions feel free to ask them in here and remember this contest will be expanding to the upcoming Strikeforce, DREAM, WEC and K-1 events so check those sections out for those contests.
Good luck everyone.
MAIN CARD (Televised)
- Rich Franklin vs. Wanderlei Silva
- Cheick Kongo vs. Cain Velasquez
- Ben Saunders vs. Mike Swick
- Marcus Davis vs. Dan Hardy
- Spencer Fisher vs. Caol Uno
- Mirko Cro Cop vs. Mostapha Al Turk
PRELIMINARY CARD (Un-televised)
- Justin Buchholz vs. Terry Etim
- Dale Hartt vs. Denis Siver
- Peter Sobotta vs. Paul Taylor
- Roli Delgado vs. Paul Kelly
- Denis Stojnic vs. Stefan Struve
- John Hathaway vs. Rick Story
3-Simmi/Baby Jay D.
Good luck everyone.
Cards sent in so far:
Baby Jay D.
Walker(I PMed Toxic my picks so they can be verified )