Originally Posted by samurice
Actually it happened like this:
1) Franklin - He defended against Quarry or Loiseau? Maybe even right before he fought Tanner I don't really remember. All I know is that it was WAY before his Anderson Silva fight.
2) Arlovski - He lost to Tim.
3) Tito - He won against Shamrock.
4) Babalu - He lost against Chuck.
5) Hughes - He lost against GSP.
People need to stop being so superstitious.
That one doesn't count....
If Tito beats Chuck I will say there is no curse. I wouldnt say is a "lose immediately afterwards" type thing...more like they all lose big fights soon afterward. Franklin was the very first All Access. Since then not a single fighter who has been on it has won(remember, Shamrock doenst count) a big time fight.