MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Hello, I am Miguel! (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/59328-hello-i-am-miguel.html)

burke_p 07-18-2009 01:28 PM

Hello, I am Miguel!
 
Hello, I am Miguel!

Play with me!!!



Toxic 07-18-2009 02:31 PM

You know Frank Mir bought like 3 of these the day they came out.

Dnash 07-18-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxic (Post 937203)
You know Frank Mir bought like 3 of these the day they came out.

But of course! One should always purchase such collectibles in threes: one to remain in mint condition in its original packaging, one to be put on display (out of box), and one to play with.

burke_p 07-18-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnash (Post 937209)
But of course! One should always purchase such collectibles in threes: one to remain in mint condition in its original packaging, one to be put on display (out of box), and one to play with.

i dont know if i should laugh with you, or cry at you.:confused03:

Benge 07-31-2009 06:50 AM

Do his pants come off?

looney liam 07-31-2009 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnash (Post 937209)
But of course! One should always purchase such collectibles in threes: one to remain in mint condition in its original packaging, one to be put on display (out of box), and one to play with.

you wouldn't happen to be a 40 year old bicycle riding virgin would you? :confused05:

Dnash 07-31-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by looney liam (Post 949312)
you wouldn't happen to be a 40 year old bicycle riding virgin would you? :confused05:

Actually I'm only 20. And I drive a car, although I would like to start riding my bike again. :thumb02:

GMK13 07-31-2009 07:43 PM

why doesnt it have like a fohawk ?

NameChange 07-31-2009 08:06 PM

Mir prolly bought a faber one also, so he can play with his 2 fav boy toys.

GMK13 08-01-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NameChange (Post 949881)
Mir prolly bought a faber one also, so he can play with his 2 fav boy toys.

lol he sure does nuthug on those two.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2