Stefan Struve Vs. Chase Gormley At UFC 104
More changes in the heavyweight divisionů
According to Fighters Only Magazine, Chase Gormley (6-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) will face Stefan Struve (17-3 MMA, 1-1 UFC) at UFC 104. Gormley was slated to face Ben Rothwell, but when the change was made to have Shane Carwin face Brock Lesnar at UFC 106, that changed a lot of the UFC heavyweight match making. Here is the updated UFC 104 card, which takes place Oct. 24 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
* Champ Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (for light-heavyweight title)
* Ben Rothwell vs. Cain Velasquez
* Yushin Okami vs. Chael Sonnen
* Sean Sherk vs. Gleison Tibau
* Spencer Fisher vs. Joe Stevenson
* Anthony Johnson vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
* Ryan Bader vs. Eric Schafer
* Rob Kimmons vs. Jorge Rivera
* Patrick Barry vs. Antoni Hardonk
* Chase Gormley vs. Stefan Struve
* Razak Al-Hassan vs. Kyle Kingsbury
"Nothing like a strangulation to get the circulation going."