Is Tito Ortiz the biggest trash talker in the UFC? - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 09:40 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Turtle Mountain Reservation
Posts: 81
                     
Tito biggest shit talker, maybe. Biggest douche, for sure.
ojibwar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 209
                     
Trash talkers

1. Rampage...he does have charisma though.
2. Baroni.... loud mouth, i like to watch him fight though
3. Penn....ego maniac,
4. Tito... sells tickets with his mouth.
5. Mir....Highly skilled but doesnt know when to shut up

Those guys do something right though as they seem to be some of my favorite fighters.

Big head contest.

1. Rampage..I dont see how u guys say Tito, Rampage has a HUGE melon.
2. Lesnar.... Jughead.
3. Tito...
Kodiac26170 is offline  
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Lightweight
 
BrutalKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 1,999
                     
...Poor Tito...lol! He gets booed every time there's a camera shot of him. He was booed in the UFC. When he commentated on Affliction's Day of Reckoning they booed him each time he interviewed a fighter and his recent appearances in the audience at Strikeforce fights he was booed...
BrutalKO is offline  
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 12:46 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 41
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiac26170 View Post
Trash talkers

1. Rampage...he does have charisma though.
2. Baroni.... loud mouth, i like to watch him fight though
3. Penn....ego maniac,
4. Tito... sells tickets with his mouth.
5. Mir....Highly skilled but doesnt know when to shut up

Those guys do something right though as they seem to be some of my favorite fighters.

Big head contest.

1. Rampage..I dont see how u guys say Tito, Rampage has a HUGE melon.
2. Lesnar.... Jughead.
3. Tito...
good list

I like Rampage he shit talks but he does it where you know he is just clowning around.
DeanoMeano is offline  
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 01:17 AM
The Detective
 
diablo5597's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,338
                     
I think Tito has narcissistic personality disorder. He talks about getting the belt back and kicking peoples asses and he seriously is not even that good. He got F'ing dominated by Machida and thinks he would win the rematch. He's also full of shit the way he words things like "well Dana came to me and apologized". Ya right, I'm sure Dana came to Tito and said "I'm sorry about everything Tito, please come back." He makes everyone the bad guy except for him. I hope he gets KTFO worse than Bisping did.
diablo5597 is offline  
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 01:35 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
Alex_DeLarge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,223
                     
Lol are people really saying Brock Lesnar? Lord..

Anyway, Mir, Penn, and Tito take the cake with this one.

You're just a cook...
Alex_DeLarge is offline  
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 08:08 AM
Lightweight
 
locnott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,603
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo5597 View Post
I think Tito has narcissistic personality disorder. He talks about getting the belt back and kicking peoples asses and he seriously is not even that good. He got F'ing dominated by Machida and thinks he would win the rematch. He's also full of shit the way he words things like "well Dana came to me and apologized". Ya right, I'm sure Dana came to Tito and said "I'm sorry about everything Tito, please come back." He makes everyone the bad guy except for him. I hope he gets KTFO worse than Bisping did.
y
Yup, how funny would it be if Coleman made him tap in his return fight ? to me thats better than a ko. make him quit. I know its not in colemans favor but Im sure I would find myself on my feet talking to the tv in joy..
locnott is offline  
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 08:18 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,128
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by locnott View Post
y
Yup, how funny would it be if Coleman made him tap in his return fight ? to me thats better than a ko. make him quit. I know its not in colemans favor but Im sure I would find myself on my feet talking to the tv in joy..
that would be pretty awesome. but right now i wanna see ortiz get put to sleep. shut him up for a bit just like hendo did to bisping.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Rib
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 97
                     
Is there anybody in the WEC that compares to the Tito's of the UFC?
Rib is offline  
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Lightweight
 
DropKick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rib View Post
Is there anybody in the WEC that compares to the Tito's of the UFC?
Cub Swanson. He's a serious douche. Thankfully Pulver shut his mouth for a bit.

-----------------------------

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

“I don’t know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching.” – Jim Brown
DropKick is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome