Ortiz: Hopefully Chuck can dance better than he can fight - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Lightweight
 
locnott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,603
                     
IMO if his cardio gets some much needed attention. he has every thing else to beat "tito the mellon"
locnott is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Alex_DeLarge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,223
                     
Who wants to bet if Coleman beats him, Tito's back injuries will get the best of him?

You're just a cook...
Alex_DeLarge is offline  
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Necks are for sheep
 
Breadfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Washington State
Posts: 734
                     
I actually had a dream of the post fight from Joe Rogan after Tito lost to Coleman.

Joe Rogan:Here with Tito Ortiz- Tito how were you feeling coming into the second round?

Tito: Guys i'm sorry I didn't put on a good show y'know and I mean uh... I don't usually put on such a bad performance. This sport is all about the fans and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the fans, and I'm a legend of the sport and uh... my-my hat goes off to Coleman for fighting a better man tonight.

Joe Rogan: "Let's check out some of the action here, and talk us through what you were thinking here- you obviously were hurt very badly"

Tito: You know I'm a legend of the sport you know and uh... I guess me and Dana will just have to sit down and I'll have to tell him what's best for me. I overworked my back and I felt it late in the first round, but I'm you know... hats off to Coleman, and I'm a legend this sport is about the fans and I'll be back"
Breadfan is offline  
post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Bantamweight
 
T.Bone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 571
                     
Does anyone still listen to the s**t that comes out of Tito's mouth? I don't. Come on Coleman.
T.Bone is offline  
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
He knows we all want to see a picture of his giant-cranium-having twins more than we want to hear him talk, anyway.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Necks are for sheep
 
Breadfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Washington State
Posts: 734
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
He knows we all want to see a picture of his giant-cranium-having twins more than we want to hear him talk, anyway.
I heard the only reason Tito picked Jenna is because she's the only woman with a vagina big enough to birth his children due to their gigantic heads.
Breadfan is offline  
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Alex_DeLarge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,223
                     
Well, there is one other woman. How I know is because I've seen her do wild things with a nurf football; an internet sensation. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Anyone? You know you've seen it. C'mon don't leave me hangin'. You've seen it, right?

And no it's not my mother.

You're just a cook...
Alex_DeLarge is offline  
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_DeLarge View Post
Well, there is one other woman. How I know is because I've seen her do wild things with a nurf football; an internet sensation. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Anyone? You know you've seen it. C'mon don't leave me hangin'. You've seen it, right?

And no it's not my mother.
Is it Alex Trebek's mother?


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 12:32 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 299
                     
I am a psychologist- so i can state w/o hesitance that a) either Tito has a mental disorder or b) he is borderline retarded. Could be both.

He needs professional help- and a head shrinker for more than just the obvious reason that his head is a big as a f'n pumpkin.
Zenhalo is offline  
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Cheers.
 
vandalian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,341
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadfan View Post
I actually had a dream of the post fight from Joe Rogan after Tito lost to Coleman.

Joe Rogan:Here with Tito Ortiz- Tito how were you feeling coming into the second round?

Tito: Guys i'm sorry I didn't put on a good show y'know and I mean uh... I don't usually put on such a bad performance. This sport is all about the fans and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the fans, and I'm a legend of the sport and uh... my-my hat goes off to Coleman for fighting a better man tonight.

Joe Rogan: "Let's check out some of the action here, and talk us through what you were thinking here- you obviously were hurt very badly"

Tito: You know I'm a legend of the sport you know and uh... I guess me and Dana will just have to sit down and I'll have to tell him what's best for me. I overworked my back and I felt it late in the first round, but I'm you know... hats off to Coleman, and I'm a legend this sport is about the fans and I'll be back"
But he didn't babble on about thanking the troops.
vandalian is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome