Marcus Davis Vs. Ben Saunders At UFC 106?
Another fight for the card…
According to MMAJunkie.com, Marcus Davis (16-5 MMA, 8-3 UFC) and Ben Saunders (7-1-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC) have verbally agreed to fight at UFC 106. One of the fighters has already signed the bout agreement. Here is the rumored card for UFC 106, which is expected to take place Nov. 21 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas:
* Champ Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin (for UFC heavyweight title)
* Mark Coleman vs. Tito Ortiz
* Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida
* Ricardo Almeida vs. Jon Fitch
* Dustin Hazelett vs. Karo Parisyan
* Marcus Davis vs. Ben Saunders
* Phil Baroni vs. Amir Sadollah
"Nothing like a strangulation to get the circulation going."