NEW MACHiDA HIGHLIGHT - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 10-13-2009, 05:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
badboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enough
NEW MACHiDA HIGHLIGHT

Hey guys, I'm new here so are there any specific cardinal rules I have to go by or anything of that matter?

aanyway heres my new lyoto mix I thought I'd share I know the music isn't the right choice but its my choice please lmk what you guys think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAWF5oLrhI

sorry Idk how to embed
badboy169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 238
Flaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enoughFlaw will become famous soon enough
Pretty cool. Welcome to the forums. Repped.
__________________
Favorite Fighter
Nate Marquardt
Chuck Liddell
Flaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
Diokhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,492
Diokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level nowDiokhan is on another level now
Its amusing how you can make a fighter as defensive as Machida look like Wandy or Shogun when you cut off 95% material from his fights and edit the other 5% into a highlight video. Great video though and displays well how explosive and deadly Machida can be when he finds an opening.
Also, as you said the music choise was kinda questionable. Not bad choise on its own but didn't really match well with the video. Maybe with different editing to match the video with the music could have worked better, because it seems like you just edited the video then added the music at the end on the background.
Good video overall though. ^^
__________________
"When I land that left hook, the fight will be over." -Paul Daley (He called it!)
Diokhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
T.Bone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 567
T.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diokhan View Post
Its amusing how you can make a fighter as defensive as Machida look like Wandy or Shogun when you cut off 95% material from his fights and edit the other 5% into a highlight video. Great video though and displays well how explosive and deadly Machida can be when he finds an opening.
Also, as you said the music choise was kinda questionable. Not bad choise on its own but didn't really match well with the video. Maybe with different editing to match the video with the music could have worked better, because it seems like you just edited the video then added the music at the end on the background.
Good video overall though. ^^
Wouldn't be much of a HL vid otherwise though would it?

Good vid.
T.Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
List's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 101
List will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enoughList will become famous soon enough
I thought it was quite good, it definitely shows what Machida is capable of regardless of how defensive he is. Music was questionable but techno isn't really for fighting.
List is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
King JLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 458
King JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of light
I liked it, music wasn't THAT off...
King JLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western Massachusetts, New England, United States of America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System
Posts: 856
Jesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level nowJesy Blue is on another level now
as a personal preferance, i don't like techno... but regardless it was a very well done video paced nicely with the music.
i like that you had a lot of the early Japan stuff too, but no Inoki slap??
__________________
.
.
.

Carley Simon, thanks for writing that song about me!
Jesy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 451
undertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura aboutundertow503 has a spectacular aura about
Awesome video man!! I love Electronic music so it was good. Not my style of EDM but it works. I like the harder stuff. Oh give me them breakbeats!!

LOL anyways.. yeah Machida is a bad ass!
__________________
"I'm going to try and kill you, Georges, and I'm not joking about that."

-BJ Penn
undertow503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
badboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enoughbadboy169 will become famous soon enough
thanks alot guys for your response, I'm glad to know some people like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedk View Post
Any more Machida mixes you have?
I'm thinking about making a more "epic" style one, but I honestly don't have much music in the category archived to choose from, if you guys could reccomend me some music ot use for a new Machida HL thatd be sweet

right now this is really the only one thats caught my eye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsUdoTrWgyo
I know I'm horrible at choosing music
badboy169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios