MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   1 question.. (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/64471-1-question.html)

Dylanfsd 10-25-2009 01:52 AM

1 question..
 
eveyone said they're switching to strikeforce, and how the ufc needs to start doing things like strikeforce...

how does strikeforce do decesions, no 3 judge score card bullshit?

someone please explain..

unclehulka13 10-25-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanfsd (Post 1026055)
eveyone said they're switching to strikeforce, and how the ufc needs to start doing things like strikeforce...

how does strikeforce do decesions, no 3 judge score card bullshit?

someone please explain..

People are just having hissy fits. No one is going to switch. Everyone is just overreacting about this decision.
They do the same 3 judges in strike force.

Toxic 10-25-2009 01:56 AM

Exactly the same way and quite often with the exact same judges.

Dylanfsd 10-25-2009 01:57 AM

oh... wtf than? lol

SniperVII 10-25-2009 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclehulka13 (Post 1026071)
People are just having hissy fits. No one is going to switch. Everyone is just overreacting about this decision.
They do the same 3 judges in strike force.

The UFC will always be king

Toxic 10-25-2009 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylanfsd (Post 1026074)
oh... wtf than? lol

People are mad some are drunk, I don't know :dunno:

cdtcpl 10-25-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxic (Post 1026088)
People are mad some are drunk, I don't know :dunno:

I know you are explaining people being pissed off, and I'mma let you finish, but you have the best avatar of ALL TIME!

Dylanfsd 10-25-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxic (Post 1026088)
People are mad some are drunk, I don't know :dunno:


lol that made me laugh in real life, because i forgot im on a forum with older ppls. (im 18..) just the drunk thing i found funny

Nefilim777 10-25-2009 01:37 PM

I understand people are peeved about the decision, and all arguments for/against Machida winning have been pretty valid so far, but why move to a competition with a lesser stacked roster of fighters? Seems like you'd be doing yourself out of watching good fights...

MagiK11 10-25-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxic (Post 1026088)
People are mad some are drunk, I don't know :dunno:

I was drunk off anger last night and was one of the people who said I'd start watching more Dream and more Strikeforce, but now that I'm not as amped up, I noticed it's the same judging system with Strikeforce lol.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2