Chris Leben vs Anderson Silva - June 28-06 - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 07-03-2006, 04:34 AM   #41 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24
wolverinejoe80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
silva looked awesome. his boxing skills and reach would no doubt make him a serious serious contender for a long time.

silva vs. franklin would be exciting. i can't hardly wait!!
wolverinejoe80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-03-2006, 10:32 PM   #42 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 112
Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminmma
WOW

Chris Leben just woke up He got worked big time, reach was against him... DAMN, great fight from Anderson

Thoughts?
I'm glad he got his ass taxed......He talks more shit than any fighter in the UFC today...I would love to see Swick get a hold of him again.
Steeda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:21 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
Eminem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
I'm glad he got his ass taxed......He talks more shit than any fighter in the UFC today...I would love to see Swick get a hold of him again
And how is that??

This is the only fight where he realy did the shit talking since he's been in the UFC, now is it more or has Nick"3 in a row"Diaz talk bad about every fighter he goes up against??And is it me or did he sucker punch Riggs??And is it me or is your buddy Mike Tyson an Old Lady beating woman rapist ear biter freak???

No hate im just saying what i think like you did before =p
Eminem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:48 AM   #44 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 112
Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
And how is that??

This is the only fight where he realy did the shit talking since he's been in the UFC, now is it more or has Nick"3 in a row"Diaz talk bad about every fighter he goes up against??And is it me or did he sucker punch Riggs??And is it me or is your buddy Mike Tyson an Old Lady beating woman rapist ear biter freak???

No hate im just saying what i think like you did before =p

Dude Chris Leben has talked more shit than anybody since he came into the UFC....Back during the series he pissed in a guys bed....He started talking shit about Swick and Koscheck....Then Koscheck beat his ass but he kept on talking smack......

In this fight against Silva, he totally disrepected a legend and he paid for it.....I'm tired of the Leben Nuthuggers making up excuses to try and water down the ass whipping he recieved at the hands of Sliva....

Leben now that he's tasted defeat and felt being Knocked out he won't win his remaining two fights left on his contract...He will get his ass whipped by lesser opponents and retire and go back to Portland.

I've seen this guy here in the gym........He's nothing special.

Last edited by Steeda3 : 07-04-2006 at 12:57 AM.
Steeda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:02 AM   #45 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 22
oblivion has a little shameless behaviour in the past
After hearing how full of himself Leben was before the fight,I was stoked to see him get torched! I knew he would! The people he fought up until this point weren't real contenders in my view and he finally fought a high calliber opponent and got a wake up call!
oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:43 AM   #46 (permalink)
Hamill>Bisping
 
Team Punishment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CALI
Posts: 357
Team Punishment has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Man leben got owned, This Silva guy is a great striker. I wouldnt mind seeing Franklin vs Silva for that title.
Team Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:40 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
Eminem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Dude Chris Leben has talked more shit than anybody since he came into the UFC....Back during the series he pissed in a guys bed....He started talking shit about Swick and Koscheck....Then Koscheck beat his ass but he kept on talking smack......

In this fight against Silva, he totally disrepected a legend and he paid for it.....I'm tired of the Leben Nuthuggers making up excuses to try and water down the ass whipping he recieved at the hands of Sliva....

Leben now that he's tasted defeat and felt being Knocked out he won't win his remaining two fights left on his contract...He will get his ass whipped by lesser opponents and retire and go back to Portland.

I've seen this guy here in the gym........He's nothing special
Nutt Huger??I think you should get off lebens dick you little Net Nerd............................Your saying the same thing you did before read my last post not to say how long ago was TUF 1????And i remember someone calling Leben a fatherless basterd or something?I also remember Leben being very Drunk and a bunch of Immature jerks bother Sam Hoager like they were in Grade School
Eminem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios