Lesnar's illness has really brought out the UGLINESS in forums everywhere - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Whatever your position is on the topic, lets stay on it and keep things civil guys...


At this point i think that everyone realizes that Brock is really screwed up, from what or how it originated who knows, but i think everyone wants to see him fight again...whatever their reasons are!!!
Quoted for truth.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 08:08 PM
mosquito weight
 
RushFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,148
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coosh View Post
Would you really be taking the same stance in your argument if another fighter, like BJ Penn for instance was pronounced very ill and would possibly never fight again and people were bashing him, joking about it, and even wishing death on him?

Somehow I doubt it.

And that goes for any of you.

I can only imagine how Fedor fans would be reacting if he had a possible career ending ailment and people were bashing him for it.
C'mon dude GROW UP!
Childish fools and haters don't even deserve my piss if they were on fire not to mention my time, respect and consideration.
RushFan is offline  
post #33 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 365
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushFan View Post
C'mon dude GROW UP!
Childish fools and haters don't even deserve my piss if they were on fire not to mention my time, respect and consideration.
By that logic we may as well abandon all rules and regulations of a forum whatsoever.

I come here to talk about MMA. Not to listen to hate capaign's against the lives of fighters by immoral keyboard warriors.

Last edited by Coosh; 11-17-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Coosh is offline  
post #34 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 08:25 PM
mosquito weight
 
RushFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,148
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coosh View Post
By that logic we may as well abandon all rules and regulations of a forum whatsoever.

I come here to talk about MMA. Not to listen to hate capaign's against the lives of fighters by immoral keyboard warriors.
Yet to see these "hate campaign's" you speak of. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.
The staff here generally keep things in order but the idea of a forum is to discuss and debate. If you are going to get your knickers in a twist every time someone disagrees with you or challenges your perspective then it's your problem not anyone else's.
RushFan is offline  
post #35 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Florida
Posts: 392
                     
Hate campaign against lesnar? Where do I sign up!?
YOURMOMWASHERE is offline  
post #36 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 365
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushFan View Post
Yet to see these "hate campaign's" you speak of. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.
The staff here generally keep things in order but the idea of a forum is to discuss and debate. If you are going to get your knickers in a twist every time someone disagrees with you or challenges your perspective then it's your problem not anyone else's.
I think you should re-read the OP where I was directing my complaint to forums in general, and not singling this one out. My stance in this argument has followed that path accordingly.
Coosh is offline  
post #37 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 42
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOURMOMWASHERE View Post
Hate campaign against lesnar? Where do I sign up!?
mikediamond is offline  
post #38 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
So that's what keyboard warriors look like.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #39 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushFan View Post
Yet to see these "hate campaign's" you speak of. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.
The staff here generally keep things in order but the idea of a forum is to discuss and debate. If you are going to get your knickers in a twist every time someone disagrees with you or challenges your perspective then it's your problem not anyone else's.
Stop Now...end of it, no Pm's no more, post on topic, your addressing a new member and setting a horrible example for our forum....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Coosh View Post
I think you should re-read the OP where I was directing my complaint to forums in general, and not singling this one out. My stance in this argument has followed that path accordingly.
Coosh, go in a differentdirection an if you continue to post on this thread please stay on topic....
coldcall420 is offline  
post #40 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Welterweight
 
leifdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pennsylvania/Hawaii
Posts: 2,148
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOURMOMWASHERE View Post
lol you guys serious? Brock would probably kick you if you were down. The guys a roid raging meathead. I don't wish he dies, I hope he gets better so some day soon he can get exposed in the ring and look like the talentless WWE hack he is.
Roid rage another media myth. So called "roid rage" happens in a rediculously small % of users only to those who have existing imbalances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikediamond View Post
Why does it matter what color your rep is? We're all here for one reason and I think that's pretty obvious. I'm pretty sure there are some rotten *********** on here that are painted green and some good posters that are painted red (Dioken or whatever his name is).

Get over yourself and grow up.
Rep is a way for those here for intelligent discussion to know who we should take with a grain of salt and who has opinions that are generally accepted by his or her peers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushFan View Post
Yeah the rep system sucks balls. That someone can go from middle green to full red on one hit is stupid and the members with that power should know better. IMO resorting to a rep attack is just conceding the argument.
Although I suppose if YOURMOMWASHERE gets full green it's almost a compliment to be full red.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I personally only give out red rep when people take a ridiculous stand, make derogatory comments, etc. I would never red rep someone who who I was engaged in a civilized argument with.

Supporting BJ Penn-Joe Lauzon-Brock Lesnar-Anderson Silva-Lyoto Machida
ContactSportsNews365
leifdawg is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome