Dana White - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Flyweight
 
TheGracieHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 398
   
yea it's crazy. I'm all for the reality shows, I think it's fun, but the fighters who come from that (not just the winners) often end upon crazy money compared to other fighters.

www.myspace.com/swingkinker1


Yushin Okami
Ken Shamrock
Kazushi Sakuraba
Dan Severn
TheGracieHunter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
cabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,806
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGracieHunter
yea it's crazy. I'm all for the reality shows, I think it's fun, but the fighters who come from that (not just the winners) often end upon crazy money compared to other fighters.
Agreed. I wonder how Sylvia gets so much maybe he says "I'm all you guys have for HW's so gimme this much for I'm out"
cabby is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:09 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20
 
No trust me hes not trying to swindle any fans out of their money more than the next guy. He is UFC, i mean there would be nothing on Spike TV (i mean how many ufc shows air now, almost 5) or PPV without him. Hes completely made the UFC one of the fastest growing sports (fan based and fighters alike) that it is. Hes gotten UFC more coverage and publicity than anyone couldve dreamed, I mean look how "popular" the UFC was just 6 years ago.
Tito 4Title is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:13 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
cabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,806
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito 4Title
No trust me hes not trying to swindle any fans out of their money more than the next guy. He is UFC, i mean there would be nothing on Spike TV (i mean how many ufc shows air now, almost 5) or PPV without him. Hes completely made the UFC one of the fastest growing sports (fan based and fighters alike) that it is. Hes gotten UFC more coverage and publicity than anyone couldve dreamed, I mean look how "popular" the UFC was just 6 years ago.
Exactly he's made it huge
cabby is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Flyweight
 
TheGracieHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 398
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabby
Agreed. I wonder how Sylvia gets so much maybe he says "I'm all you guys have for HW's so gimme this much for I'm out"

Na sylvia gets all his money chucking everyones ps3's on ebay haha

www.myspace.com/swingkinker1


Yushin Okami
Ken Shamrock
Kazushi Sakuraba
Dan Severn
TheGracieHunter is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
cabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,806
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGracieHunter
Na sylvia gets all his money chucking everyones ps3's on ebay haha
Or his one and only "Original Tim Sylvia Crapped on Fight Shorts"
cabby is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:20 AM
Flyweight
 
TheGracieHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 398
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabby
Or his one and only "Original Tim Sylvia Crapped on Fight Shorts"
Hahaha I'm bidding on them. Man lets not start another Sylvia hate thread I think he's had enough

www.myspace.com/swingkinker1


Yushin Okami
Ken Shamrock
Kazushi Sakuraba
Dan Severn
TheGracieHunter is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
cabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,806
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGracieHunter
Hahaha I'm bidding on them. Man lets not start another Sylvia hate thread I think he's had enough
Good call.......Poor guy
cabby is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 11:44 AM
Flyweight
 
TheGracieHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 398
   
The thing is I'm just as guilty as anyone for slagging him off but I always feel bad cos he seems like a decent guy. It's just that I hate watching him fight....and christ he makes it easy to rip him

www.myspace.com/swingkinker1


Yushin Okami
Ken Shamrock
Kazushi Sakuraba
Dan Severn
TheGracieHunter is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 04:12 PM
Amatuer
 
Big_Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 105
 
Totally agree, he looks like such a farmer, but he seems pretty decent.

Arlovski beats Werdum by unanimous decision

MMA record 12-5-0
Big_Pete is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome