Jeremy Stephens Injured, Thiago Tavares Steps In At UFN 20
According to MMAJunkie, it looks as if Thiago Tavares (14-3 MMA, 4-3 UFC) will replace the injured Jeremy Stephens (16-4 MMA, 4-4 UFC) and face Nik Lentz (17-3-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 20. Here is the updated card for UFC Fight Night 20, which takes place Jan. 11 in Fairfax, Va.
- Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard
- Brad Blackburn vs. Amir Sadollah*
- Evan Dunham vs. Efrain Escudero
- Tom Lawlor vs. Aaron Simpson
- Thiago Tavares vs. Nick Lentz*
- Chris Leben vs. Jay Silva
- Jesse Lennox vs. Rick Story
- Mike Guymon vs. Rory MacDonald
- Kyle Bradley vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Tim Credeur vs. Mike Massenzio
- Nick Catone vs. Steve Steinbeiss
WTF? Why are Tim Credeur and Chris Leben in the prelim cards when there are nobodies on the main card? I realize Chris is on a losing streak but he still entertains. There's no excuse for Credeur though.
Yeah, I'm pissed that Lebens fight is on the prelims. :(
Tom Lawlor, Aaron Simpson and Brad Blackburn get on the main card ahead of Chris Leben =/ Who decided that?
The UFC really aren't having much luck with injuries atm though are they. I know this isn't a big fight thats been changed, but even so, the amount of injuries in the last few months have been ridiculous. Must be driving them mad.
I've been looking forward to see Simpson and Credeur fight, im glad that Simpson is on the main card.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2