My favorite fighters turned broken fighters:
1) Kid Yamamoto...ever since he broke his arm practicing for the Olympics he hasn't been the same. He used to fight guys 1 or 2 weight classes higher on a regular basis and destroy them, now he fights guys in his own class and either struggles or loses
2) Karo Parisyan...self explanatory
3) Takanori Gomi...WTF happened to him anyway?
4) Nick Diaz...put down the pipe for a little while and train your ass off. Smoke in moderation dude, your ****in shit up.
5) Martin Kampmann...never was top 5 but he's always been a favorite of mine who I thought had huge potential but he doesn't seem to be living up to it at all.