Fedor + Gegard to UFC? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 01-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
JimmyJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago in my heart, Mabank Texas under my feet.
Posts: 1,828
JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Call me a skeptic but I just dont see Fedor as a guy who "tweets."


But with that said I still dont know what is going on.....

Dana says talks are on... M-1 says there is zero communication....

I will say this though, M-1 is the less credible of the two.
JimmyJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 142
FrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the roughFrankMir20 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJames View Post
Call me a skeptic but I just dont see Fedor as a guy who "tweets."


But with that said I still dont know what is going on.....

Dana says talks are on... M-1 says there is zero communication....

I will say this though, M-1 is the less credible of the two.
Very close person to me that i love, is writing everything for me both here and on my blog. No need to guess who, it doesn't matter.
4:07 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from web

I get many questions if i use computers, of course i do, i have a computer, not very new but it works.
3:50 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from web

I want to communicate with fans, how this is done i am not the right person to tell you, people around me that i trust do this for me.
3:46 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from web

Idk if its real or not haha I just hope it is
FrankMir20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,638
alizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By All
the only hope is Fedor grew a pair and told these goofs he wants to fight the best, he wants the UFC crown, he wants the all time legacy worldwide and the biggest paydays. Simple as that. He is m1 whether he owns 20% or 0% they have nothing without him.
alizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Samborules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 659
Samborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
the only hope is Fedor grew a pair and told these goofs he wants to fight the best, he wants the UFC crown, he wants the all time legacy worldwide and the biggest paydays. Simple as that. He is m1 whether he owns 20% or 0% they have nothing without him.
LOL ~ Wow, how do you really feel? Getting Fedor + Gegard from Strikeforce would land a solid if not a death blow to the org.
Samborules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,638
alizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samborules View Post
LOL ~ Wow, how do you really feel? Getting Fedor + Gegard from Strikeforce would land a solid if not a death blow to the org.
i dont care about strikeforce. They will survive and perhaps make a better gameplan then overpaying for guys they dont even know how to market like Fedor. They can sit back and take notes as the UFC makes Fedor a household name before his 1st fight and the fans can finally see if he can run thru the UFC like he ran thru Pride. Might be win/win for everybody because i tell ya, the UFC is gonna break strikeforce by leaking off guys like Hendo who dont draw big but have tremendous respect in MMA and i dont thnk strikeforce knows the difference. They either got guys like Cung Le who draw big but cant hang at the top or guys at the top like Fedor and Shields who dont draw big.
alizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Samborules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 659
Samborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
i dont care about strikeforce. They will survive and perhaps make a better gameplan then overpaying for guys they dont even know how to market like Fedor. They can sit back and take notes as the UFC makes Fedor a household name before his 1st fight and the fans can finally see if he can run thru the UFC like he ran thru Pride. Might be win/win for everybody because i tell ya, the UFC is gonna break strikeforce by leaking off guys like Hendo who dont draw big but have tremendous respect in MMA and i dont thnk strikeforce knows the difference. They either got guys like Cung Le who draw big but cant hang at the top or guys at the top like Fedor and Shields who dont draw big.
If they sign Fedor, alizio, what is the over under of prior Fedor fights Spike shows in a one-month period? I say 15. LOL
Samborules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,638
alizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samborules View Post
If they sign Fedor, alizio, what is the over under of prior Fedor fights Spike shows in a one-month period? I say 15. LOL
lol that's prob a decent line but i'll go with the OVER

also go with giving Fedor one fight before a title shot so Dana can say after the fight "he is the real deal"..... haha
alizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Samborules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 659
Samborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really niceSamborules is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
lol that's prob a decent line but i'll go with the OVER

also go with giving Fedor one fight before a title shot so Dana can say after the fight "he is the real deal"..... haha
Good pt. They'd give Fedor a "gimme"...hmmmm I wonder whom though? Kimbo? LOL

No better ~ James McSweeney that bully from the last TUF...have Fedor just destroy him! In reality it may be a Roy Nelson or a Kongo that he fights.

Last edited by Samborules : 01-05-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Samborules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
mmawrestler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles by way of Vancouver
Posts: 1,439
mmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level now
I saw an interview with white on sherdog, and his tone about this whole subject seemed more positive, and he was talking about these two fighters. I think something may be happening.
__________________
mmawrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
box
Come and Take em
 
box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wa
Posts: 2,483
box Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crossesbox Is Respected By All He Crosses
This better not start up again, they need to sign a deal asap, or just never bring it up again.
__________________
_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________
box is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios