I think most people know the man crush i have on Mike Swick so you probably already know im not happy right now but here it goes anyway.
- Watching the Swick fight i actually felt like he was going to lose. It seems like a good way to beat Swick is to not engage and let him tag you with a weak punch and then when he rushes in just start throwing. I actually was hoping Swick does not go in when he hit Paulo cuz as soon as he did i had some dejavu. I also wanna say that i think Swick needs to take a year off to just train his ass off cause even though i love the guy i feel like he has been the same fighter for 2 years now.
- It felt kinda weird seeing Frank Trigg get knocked out because he stated that he will quit if he loses this fight. I felt like i just saw a man lose his career along with getting knocked out. You gotta wonder how shitty he feels.
- Rob Emerson beat the 'next' Anderson Silva... i think it talks more about the Greatness of the almighty Rob Emerson then it does about Philipe Nover or Dana Whites crazy statements to hype a TUF.
- Phil Davis has entered my Radar.
- Chael Sonnen has become my "Second" Favorite fighter after tonight. It used to be Rich Franklin but with his career being somehow a bit akward i think he has slipped in Rank 4. I think Chael Sonnen is a amazing workhorse and some people think he is boring but i think hes wrestling is extremely exciting and im looking forward to seeing who they put next against him. Also look for Chael Sonnen to beat Anderson Silva... If he gets the shot. I think he is a horrible matchup for Anderson and Unlike Dan wont try to swing. You heard it here first.!!
- I really dont see the chemistry that some people see between Rogan and Goldie.
- Couture and Coleman both looked pretty old to me and i dont see either performing much longer. Props to Randy for being the fighter he is though and props to Coleman for still competing at his age.
- What the ****!! did Tito yell at coleman during his interview?? And also how the **** dare he?? Tito is such a ******* idiot. I really dislike the guy. Coleman has 10x the heart Tito does and unlike Tito doesnt have a million excuses after each fight. **** TITO! He is so disrespectful its unbelievable. I dont wanna see Coleman fight him cuz i think Coleman would lose but i cant wait till Chuck knocks Tito out. Glad Coleman told him off.
- Rogan has a habit of cutting fighters off when they are talking and its starting to annoy me. I think Coleman had more to say on the MIC but Rogan decided to pull it away and wrap up the show. Personally i think Coleman is allowed to take his time and think about what he is gonna say because putting the mic in someones face after a fight like that isnt the fairest thing.
Anyway thats about it.... Those are just some random thoughts that went on through my head as i was watching this event. Hope reading this wasnt a too big waste of your time