What's in store for Tito in 2007 and beyond *Bungle's predictions* - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
What's in store for Tito in 2007 and beyond *Bungle's predictions*

1. Jenna will dump Tito.

I'm sorry to break it to him but a chick like that wont stick with a loser for long.

2. Tito will leave the UFC to take time to contemplate his career.

He'll try his hand at acting and quickly realize that the scant interest that Hollywood had in him evaporated with his UFC career.

3. He wont fight again in 2007 but will train viciously and return in mid 2008 with an entirely new persona. Gone will be the cocky, arrogant, "bad boy" and in it's place will be a contemplative, humble athlete.

Expect a great deal of blathering on about how losing again to Chuck, having Jenna dump him and being forsaken by many of his fans has "changed" him and ultimately made him a better person.

4. His career will take off with a series of hyped fights against green/past their prime/weak opponents.

And once again, due to having the memory of a goldfish, UFC fans will embrace Tito and he will be at the top of their "Greatest Fighters of All Time" lists.

5. The end to Tito's UCF career comeback will be when he faces a recently dethroned Chuck Liddell and loses a 3rd time setting up the rematch for the Title between Chuck and __________.

Remember who said it and when it happens I expect to be hoisted upon your shoulders and hailed as a great prophet and hero
Mr. Bungle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
...




































*crickets*





































So accurate you're all speechless aren't you
Mr. Bungle is offline  
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Amateur
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Upper Darby, Pa
Posts: 120
         
Too much free time and very jealous
panthony is offline  
post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Future UFC LW Champ
 
CTFlyingKnee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,957
           
none of that will happen, and are you trying to get your post count up or something? Not everyone is going to respond to your posts in the 20 mins it took for you to put tht up and then put the "..." post
CTFlyingKnee is offline  
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
none of that will happen, and are you trying to get your post count up or something? Not everyone is going to respond to your posts in the 20 mins it took for you to put tht up and then put the "..." post
I couldn't care less about my post count...I honestly believe that will happen. I'm a clairvoyant, or more precisely a spontaneous intuitive and it came to me in a vision while I was on the toilet

Last edited by Mr. Bungle; 01-05-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Mr. Bungle is offline  
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
And if you think that took me twenty minutes to type you need this...

Amazon.com: Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 16: Software
Mr. Bungle is offline  
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 04:02 PM
esv
Middleweight
 
esv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,567
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle
1. Jenna will dump Tito.

I'm sorry to break it to him but a chick like that wont stick with a loser for long.

2. Tito will leave the UFC to take time to contemplate his career.

He'll try his hand at acting and quickly realize that the scant interest that Hollywood had in him evaporated with his UFC career.

3. He wont fight again in 2007 but will train viciously and return in mid 2008 with an entirely new persona. Gone will be the cocky, arrogant, "bad boy" and in it's place will be a contemplative, humble athlete.

Expect a great deal of blathering on about how losing again to Chuck, having Jenna dump him and being forsaken by many of his fans has "changed" him and ultimately made him a better person.

4. His career will take off with a series of hyped fights against green/past their prime/weak opponents.

And once again, due to having the memory of a goldfish, UFC fans will embrace Tito and he will be at the top of their "Greatest Fighters of All Time" lists.

5. The end to Tito's UCF career comeback will be when he faces a recently dethroned Chuck Liddell and loses a 3rd time setting up the rematch for the Title between Chuck and __________.

Remember who said it and when it happens I expect to be hoisted upon your shoulders and hailed as a great prophet and hero
Sounds pretty accurate
esv is offline  
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 04:23 PM
:|.Pie.|:
 
ZeroPRIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
I dont get it if you dont like Tito then dont post about him. This stuff gets old

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDylan View Post
****en asd
ZeroPRIDE is offline  
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adora
I dont get it if you dont like Tito then dont post about him. This stuff gets old

I dont get it if you dont like my threads dont read them and dont post in them.

Unless of course you like "old stuff"
Mr. Bungle is offline  
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 01-05-2007, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
When you see that I'm right you'll all be sorry for besmirching my good name!
Mr. Bungle is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome