MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Bisping Vs Rashad? (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/723-bisping-vs-rashad.html)

jdun11 06-30-2006 04:28 PM

Bisping Vs Rashad?
 
Does Ne One Think That This Could Be Bispings Next Match? If It Was How Do U Think He's Fare Against Rashad? I Think Bisping Is Too Well Rounded And He Rocks Rahad On His Feet And Then Submits Hit Via Rear Naked Choke

Keithpas 06-30-2006 05:55 PM

I am not sure who Bisping should fight but I do think that Evans needs to fight someone more seasoned than anyone from TUF. If Evans is going to develop he will need to prove himself against some experienced seasoned fighters and he will need to be tested more than in his past three fights. I think Bisping/Bonnar would be an interesting fight, both have good ground skills and are good on their feet. I would give the edge to Bisping given Bonnars inabilty to finish his fights.

alamojj 07-01-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
Does Ne One Think That This Could Be Bispings Next Match? If It Was How Do U Think He's Fare Against Rashad? I Think Bisping Is Too Well Rounded And He Rocks Rahad On His Feet And Then Submits Hit Via Rear Naked Choke

He would definetely beat Evans, it wouldnt be that easy seeing how both arent that great, but he would win.

Rush 07-02-2006 02:19 AM

No, Bisping is not experienced enough yet to beat an undefeated 9 and 0 fighter who has beaten a lot fo good fighters like Rashad Evans. I say give him maybe two more UFC matches then he will probably be able to defeat Rashad Evans. But Evans is a good fighter and wrestler, hes no Jordan Haynes or any of those crappy light heavyweights on the ultimate fighter 3.

jdun11 07-02-2006 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rush
No, Bisping is not experienced enough yet to beat an undefeated 9 and 0 fighter who has beaten a lot fo good fighters like Rashad Evans. I say give him maybe two more UFC matches then he will probably be able to defeat Rashad Evans. But Evans is a good fighter and wrestler, hes no Jordan Haynes or any of those crappy light heavyweights on the ultimate fighter 3.

i hope ur not serious..rashad is garbage..bisping is undefeated and hes faught better competition..bisping would tool rashad..i hope evyone doesnt jump on rashads bandwagon..he sucks and will lose next to whoever he fights..thats a promise

Rush 07-02-2006 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
i hope ur not serious..rashad is garbage..bisping is undefeated and hes faught better competition..bisping would tool rashad..i hope evyone doesnt jump on rashads bandwagon..he sucks and will lose next to whoever he fights..thats a promise

Well, Rashad isn't great, he's decent and what I said is he will be competition for Bisping and if Bisping faught him immediately he wouldn't do to well for his first official UFC fight. He should fight two people in the UFC before fighting Rashad, then he will win for sure. He needs experience to fight an undefeated fighter like Rashad.

And Rashad is decent although his fights are boring and he ends them by decision but usually dominates his opponents. But he has not faught anyone great. Stephan Bonner and Sam Hoger aren't good fighters at all.

Dandada187 07-02-2006 04:24 AM

I wanna see i good striker vs Rashad "lay and pray" Evans,,,i hate Rashad!!!

Rush 07-02-2006 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dandada187
I wanna see i good striker vs Rashad "lay and pray" Evans,,,i hate Rashad!!!

Rashad does need to fight a good striker. He's just faught idiots like Stephan Bonnar and Sam Hoger who are not strikers and easy to take advantage of. Just give Bisping more experience then he will have the tools to destroy Evans in the first round.

alamojj 07-02-2006 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rush
Well, Rashad isn't great, he's decent and what I said is he will be competition for Bisping and if Bisping faught him immediately he wouldn't do to well for his first official UFC fight. He should fight two people in the UFC before fighting Rashad, then he will win for sure. He needs experience to fight an undefeated fighter like Rashad.

And Rashad is decent although his fights are boring and he ends them by decision but usually dominates his opponents. But he has not faught anyone great. Stephan Bonner and Sam Hoger aren't good fighters at all.

Dude Bisping is undefeated too...11-0

Rush 07-02-2006 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alamojj
Dude Bisping is undefeated too...11-0

I know but he needs for experience in order to fight Rashad who is also undefeated, for the last time. And I'm not repeating myself :mad:.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2