Bisping Vs Rashad? - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Bisping Vs Rashad?

Does Ne One Think That This Could Be Bispings Next Match? If It Was How Do U Think He's Fare Against Rashad? I Think Bisping Is Too Well Rounded And He Rocks Rahad On His Feet And Then Submits Hit Via Rear Naked Choke
jdun11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 222
 
I am not sure who Bisping should fight but I do think that Evans needs to fight someone more seasoned than anyone from TUF. If Evans is going to develop he will need to prove himself against some experienced seasoned fighters and he will need to be tested more than in his past three fights. I think Bisping/Bonnar would be an interesting fight, both have good ground skills and are good on their feet. I would give the edge to Bisping given Bonnars inabilty to finish his fights.
Keithpas is offline  
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 131
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Does Ne One Think That This Could Be Bispings Next Match? If It Was How Do U Think He's Fare Against Rashad? I Think Bisping Is Too Well Rounded And He Rocks Rahad On His Feet And Then Submits Hit Via Rear Naked Choke
He would definetely beat Evans, it wouldnt be that easy seeing how both arent that great, but he would win.
alamojj is offline  
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 03:19 AM
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
No, Bisping is not experienced enough yet to beat an undefeated 9 and 0 fighter who has beaten a lot fo good fighters like Rashad Evans. I say give him maybe two more UFC matches then he will probably be able to defeat Rashad Evans. But Evans is a good fighter and wrestler, hes no Jordan Haynes or any of those crappy light heavyweights on the ultimate fighter 3.
Rush is offline  
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 04:02 AM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
No, Bisping is not experienced enough yet to beat an undefeated 9 and 0 fighter who has beaten a lot fo good fighters like Rashad Evans. I say give him maybe two more UFC matches then he will probably be able to defeat Rashad Evans. But Evans is a good fighter and wrestler, hes no Jordan Haynes or any of those crappy light heavyweights on the ultimate fighter 3.
i hope ur not serious..rashad is garbage..bisping is undefeated and hes faught better competition..bisping would tool rashad..i hope evyone doesnt jump on rashads bandwagon..he sucks and will lose next to whoever he fights..thats a promise




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 04:15 AM
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
i hope ur not serious..rashad is garbage..bisping is undefeated and hes faught better competition..bisping would tool rashad..i hope evyone doesnt jump on rashads bandwagon..he sucks and will lose next to whoever he fights..thats a promise
Well, Rashad isn't great, he's decent and what I said is he will be competition for Bisping and if Bisping faught him immediately he wouldn't do to well for his first official UFC fight. He should fight two people in the UFC before fighting Rashad, then he will win for sure. He needs experience to fight an undefeated fighter like Rashad.

And Rashad is decent although his fights are boring and he ends them by decision but usually dominates his opponents. But he has not faught anyone great. Stephan Bonner and Sam Hoger aren't good fighters at all.
Rush is offline  
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 05:24 AM
Banned
 
Dandada187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 111
 
I wanna see i good striker vs Rashad "lay and pray" Evans,,,i hate Rashad!!!
Dandada187 is offline  
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 05:29 AM
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandada187
I wanna see i good striker vs Rashad "lay and pray" Evans,,,i hate Rashad!!!
Rashad does need to fight a good striker. He's just faught idiots like Stephan Bonnar and Sam Hoger who are not strikers and easy to take advantage of. Just give Bisping more experience then he will have the tools to destroy Evans in the first round.
Rush is offline  
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 06:17 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 131
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Well, Rashad isn't great, he's decent and what I said is he will be competition for Bisping and if Bisping faught him immediately he wouldn't do to well for his first official UFC fight. He should fight two people in the UFC before fighting Rashad, then he will win for sure. He needs experience to fight an undefeated fighter like Rashad.

And Rashad is decent although his fights are boring and he ends them by decision but usually dominates his opponents. But he has not faught anyone great. Stephan Bonner and Sam Hoger aren't good fighters at all.
Dude Bisping is undefeated too...11-0
alamojj is offline  
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 06:19 AM
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamojj
Dude Bisping is undefeated too...11-0
I know but he needs for experience in order to fight Rashad who is also undefeated, for the last time. And I'm not repeating myself .
Rush is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome