after chuck beats babalu - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
after chuck beats babalu

who do you think is next..probably tito huh?




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 06:12 PM
True Grappler
 
IronMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York City, New York
Posts: 6,222
                     
I'm not really interested in watching Chuck kick babalu's ass again, and he'd destroy Tito too. If Vera stays undefeated then he'll probably come down to lightheavyweight and fight Chuck.

To be honest, I don't think that chuck really has any competition in the UFC lightheavyweight division.



Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 06:38 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 222
 
I know that Babalu is a great fighter but I don;t understand why he should get another title shot right now. What has he done since getting his ass kicked the last time he fought Chuck? This is not a rhetorical question I really want to know.
Keithpas is offline  
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 06:57 PM
canadian champ
 
moldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sask, Canada
Posts: 1,522
                     
Babalu will beat chuck. He has changed camps where he trains, and he's won like his last 10 fight's. I know chuck kicked him in the head. Whoopty dee frigging doo. No one gives him credit. You don't have to take him down to knee bar him. I think babalu has a great chance of beating him. And to answer what has he done check his fight stats on the forum. He beat jeremy horn,Mauricio Rua and Trevor Prangley in the same night. He's beat Wuiff and MVA in the UFC. He's on a role.

Last edited by moldy; 06-30-2006 at 07:00 PM.
moldy is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 222
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy
Babalu will beat chuck. He has changed camps where he trains, and he's won like his last 10 fight's. I know chuck kicked him in the head. Whoopty dee frigging doo. No one gives him credit. You don't have to take him down to knee bar him. I think babalu has a great chance of beating him.
Babalu is a great fighter but he got beat the first time clean, it was no coincidence and it was'nt luck. If Babalu is so great why did he get taken out with a head kick and multiple punches directly in his face? He could beat Chuck for sure and his chances at doing that are better than most but the end is the same IMO.
I think Chuck finishes him in the first round with strikes if this fight happens.
Keithpas is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 07:54 PM
canadian champ
 
moldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sask, Canada
Posts: 1,522
                     
I already know what everyone is going to say after i post it but i will anyway. Anyone who has got chuck on his back has destroyed him. The first fight with Randy, and the rampage fight are examples of this. Alistar almost knocked him out, he was rubber legged. I know you have to get him down first without eating a kick or a punch but if babalu does he will submit him.
moldy is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 222
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy
I already know what everyone is going to say after i post it but i will anyway. Anyone who has got chuck on his back has destroyed him. The first fight with Randy, and the rampage fight are examples of this. Alistar almost knocked him out, he was rubber legged. I know you have to get him down first without eating a kick or a punch but if babalu does he will submit him.

I agree with this.
Keithpas is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006, 08:04 PM
This is SPARTA!
 
Kameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,495
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Babalu has a chance against Chuck but I still give him the edge. Chuck will win and should face Ortiz. Chuck really doesn't have any good competition in his division.


Kameleon is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
I Dont Think Bablu Will Be Able To Take Chuck Down Therefore I See The Fight Going Pretty Much The Same Way..chuck 2nd Round Tko




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithpas
Babalu is a great fighter but he got beat the first time clean, it was no coincidence and it was'nt luck. If Babalu is so great why did he get taken out with a head kick and multiple punches directly in his face? He could beat Chuck for sure and his chances at doing that are better than most but the end is the same IMO.
I think Chuck finishes him in the first round with strikes if this fight happens.
HOW DO YOU THINK BABALU WILL WIN, SUB, KO, DECISION?




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome