Rashad Is Garbage! - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Rashad Is Garbage!

Hahah Here We Go Again..i Cant Wait For Steeda To See This Thread..im Not Saying Rashad Cant Be A Force In The Ufc ..but Right Now He Doesnt Have The All Around Skills To Be A Top Lighheavyweight..and Bisping Has All The Tools I Dont Thin Rashad Could Handle Wat He Brings To The Table..like I Said B4 Hes Alot Better Than Hoger..and Hoger Almost Beat Rashad..and It Has Nothing To Do With Race I Just Dont Beieve Rashad Is Very Good Just Yet!




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 06:55 PM
canadian champ
 
moldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sask, Canada
Posts: 1,522
                     
I haven't really seen anyone on TUF that i really liked. They are all dorks. Rashad might be the best of that dorks. But he's still garbage.
moldy is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Yo
 
UFCFAN33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,703
                     
how is he garbage.. Everyone praised stephan bonnar after he lost to forest and rashad manhandled bonnar. He is know liddel but he deff isnt garbage Just my op
UFCFAN33 is offline  
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
 
Quote:
I haven't really seen anyone on TUF that i really liked. They are all dorks. Rashad might be the best of that dorks. But he's still garbage.
Yeah, TUF never had to many skilled fighters some tough good guys but very very sloppy.Rashad has good wrestling but i can see him being submitted or out punched in the future.
Eminem is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Bisping Will Make Rashad His Bitch!!!:d




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 08:42 PM
canadian champ
 
moldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sask, Canada
Posts: 1,522
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCFAN33
how is he garbage.. Everyone praised stephan bonnar after he lost to forest and rashad manhandled bonnar. He is know liddel but he deff isnt garbage Just my op
I never praised bonnar or griffin. They are good fighting fighter's of their caliber but that's it. They don't belong in the UFC. Everyone thinks Griffin almost beat tito. Tito was injured or he would have killed him. Rashed may be the best of the clowns but he's still a clown.
moldy is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Banned
 
Dandada187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 111
 
Rashad is garbage

I Agree....
Dandada187 is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 112
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Hahah Here We Go Again..i Cant Wait For Steeda To See This Thread..im Not Saying Rashad Cant Be A Force In The Ufc ..but Right Now He Doesnt Have The All Around Skills To Be A Top Lighheavyweight..and Bisping Has All The Tools I Dont Thin Rashad Could Handle Wat He Brings To The Table..like I Said B4 Hes Alot Better Than Hoger..and Hoger Almost Beat Rashad..and It Has Nothing To Do With Race I Just Dont Beieve Rashad Is Very Good Just Yet!
You see starting a thread like this just to piss one person off is really stupid and it show's how immature you really are...For that shit alone....He should be banned Moldy......\

BTW, Sam Hogler never had Rashad in trouble....He had him in a kumura but he wasn't strong enough to hold him...Rashad overpowered him just like he has everyone else he faced. ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT.

I happen to think Rashad is a very good fighter....but who cares...The ones on here talking shit wouldn't last 10 seconds in the ring against him.

Last edited by Steeda3; 07-03-2006 at 10:57 PM.
Steeda3 is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda3
You see starting a thread like this just to piss one person off is really stupid and it show's how immature you really are...For that shit alone....He should be banned Moldy......\

BTW, Sam Hogler never had Rashad in trouble....He had him in a kumura but he wasn't strong enough to hold him...Rashad overpowered him just like he has everyone else he faced. ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT.

I happen to think Rashad is a very good fighter....but who cares...The ones on here talking shit wouldn't last 10 seconds in the ring against him.
did u see rashads face after that fight? he got caught in alot more than a triangle hoger was crackin him...and i could def last 10 secs..and i wasnt starting this thread cuz for you...i just think bisping is alot better thats all




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 04:17 AM
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Rashad is a fighter that will continue to improve. I have seen major improvements from his TUF 2 finale with Brad Imes. His performance against Stephan Bonnar was impressive. The main thing he needs to work on is his cardio. His cardio has improved, however their is still some work needed to be done. In his fight with Brad Imes he gassed and that is unacceptable if he wants to be a big force in the UFC.
brownpimp88 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome