MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Dana For President (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/7955-dana-president.html)

kaiser1041 01-24-2007 04:28 PM

Dana For President
 
dana is trying to bring the whole mma rules in to one set.
Quote: Dana On rules:

I want the unified rules throughout the world. The same game of soccer that they play in Japan, England, and Brazil is the same game we play here. To be a real sport thatís the way it has to be.

dana for president

JWangSDC 01-24-2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiser1041
dana is trying to bring the whole mma rules in to one set.
Quote: Dana On rules:

I want the unified rules throughout the world. The same game of soccer that they play in Japan, England, and Brazil is the same game we play here. To be a real sport thatís the way it has to be.

dana for president

yea except, pride rules in japan are better than the UFC's I understand the need for unification, but it's hard to get rid of the better set of rules even if they can't be used in the US.

kaiser1041 01-24-2007 04:55 PM

i prefer the pride rules to but do they allow elbows

Extreme MMA 01-24-2007 05:43 PM

I think if you would take stomps out of Pride and add in some elbows it would be the perfect set of rules. Stomps seem really cheap to me. The UFC needs to allow knees to a ground opponent. The rules really don't differ that much between organizations.

Organik 01-24-2007 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiser1041
i prefer the pride rules to but do they allow elbows


they dont let elbows cause it causes to many cuts.. forcing fights to be stopped early, and thats not really winning...

how many fighters have u seen get dominated and win by throwing a elbow and opening a cut... *caugh* florian *caugh*

pride rules are the best... if dana white wants the rules around the world to be the same as the NSAC then hes on f*cking crack..

jamlena 01-24-2007 05:59 PM

He has my vote...

Mr. Bungle 01-24-2007 08:38 PM

He couldn't do much worse than the embarrassing laughingstock you people have in office right now.

Asian Sensation 01-24-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle
He couldn't do much worse than the embarrassing laughingstock you people have in office right now.

just purely out of curiousity where are you from??

asskicker 01-24-2007 11:10 PM

I would be pissed if Pride went to UFC rules Prides rules blows theirs ouuta the water.

randyspankstito 01-24-2007 11:19 PM

I think the pride rules are better, knees on the ground, four point kicks, soccer kicks? come on, way better. I do like elbows though.

Really, I think they need less rules. How about no kicking in the nutz or small joint manipulation or headbutts and that's it?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2