I'm Very dissappointed in all of you! - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
                     
I'm Very dissappointed in all of you!

I see all these people saying that HEATH was going to STOMP him!! and blah blah blah!!

We don't even know his full potential of Jake!! He's young and hes very good at wrestling.

If he improves heon his punching, he would be even better then what you would think!!

He's now 10 and 0, yes his wins aren't impressive, they are actually pretty disappointing *cough* Tito *cough* but he wins.

But this means ABSLOUTLY nothing about Pride!!! Heath has LOST to the great people in Pride, it means nothing to Pride to see one of there medioker fighter lose another loss.

So don't say anything about Pride, you see the UFC rules to Pride's rules.

Heath lost because of the RULES of the UFC

AND HEATH STILL ROCKS!!

For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Beenofalus FTW
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 628
     
UFC Smacktalk forum opened up just for you. I'm not saying Pride sucks because Herring lost. I'm saying Herring lost because HE sucked in that fight. You guys gotta put this organization on the fighter's shoulders shit to bed. Too many variables. I would never say that the UFC is better than X because of Chuck Liddell, just like I think it's stupid to say Herring lost because of the UFC rules. Go to the smacktalk forum.
Beeno is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Let's Bang.
 
B-Real's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,586
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
I see all these people saying that HEATH was going to STOMP him!! and blah blah blah!!

We don't even know his full potential of Jake!! He's young and hes very good at wrestling.

If he improves heon his punching, he would be even better then what you would think!!

He's now 10 and 0, yes his wins aren't impressive, they are actually pretty disappointing *cough* Tito *cough* but he wins.

But this means ABSLOUTLY nothing about Pride!!! Heath has LOST to the great people in Pride, it means nothing to Pride to see one of there medioker fighter lose another loss.

So don't say anything about Pride, you see the UFC rules to Pride's rules.

Heath lost because of the RULES of the UFC

AND HEATH STILL ROCKS!!
You're a legend. It doesn't bother me if one of my (favourite) fighters loses but if people start talking crap about them, that I don't like.
B-Real is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeno
UFC Smacktalk forum opened up just for you. I'm not saying Pride sucks because Herring lost. I'm saying Herring lost because HE sucked in that fight. You guys gotta put this organization on the fighter's shoulders shit to bed. Too many variables. I would never say that the UFC is better than X because of Chuck Liddell, just like I think it's stupid to say Herring lost because of the UFC rules. Go to the smacktalk forum.
No way man, watch Jake every time Heath hit him with 1 PUNCH, Jake would instantly drop to his knees, so that Heath couldn't toss a kick!! (remember on TUF when Rich said "ohh when you get in close drop to 1 knee) that's what he ment to a TEE!!!

It's the Rules why he lost, if it wouldn't have spend 10 mins of laying on the ground it would have been a totally different fight! and you know it

For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Amatuer
 
TheZar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 181
       
if Dana is the match-maker (which i assume he is), it was a bad matchup from the start...Divison 1-a wrestler vs. a standup fighter = decision...that O'Brien kid is a good prospect if he continues to train with Punishment...

plus, Heath's really fallen in the last couple of years...hasnt shown growth in his fight game for the past couple of years...
TheZar is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
ahahaha , I told you guys Heath was overrated. And all you guys were saying he would beat Sylvia.. What a joke!!




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Flyweight
 
spearsoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New City, NY
Posts: 268
 
I didnt see Heath even try to get guard and hold him in. He was a little ***** on the floor. Why should they get stood up when hes getting mounted and just sitting there?

He gave top pride heavyweights a better fight. The guy then acts like he was held back by the rules.....

Excuses are for women. If he cant deal with the competition here, theres another company that would love to have him back.
spearsoldier is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Sensei
 
jamlena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New England (RI)
Posts: 2,359
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
ahahaha , I told you guys Heath was overrated. And all you guys were saying he would beat Sylvia.. What a joke!!
I have to agree,I think Tim would kill him, Herring just did not impress me.

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?



Favorite Fighters:

Chuck Liddell
Rich Franklin
Diego Sanchez
jamlena is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome