Alright, let's all calm down and try to think of some realistic, plausible explainations for this:
1. He got stoned with Joe Rogan after his TC interview, got the munchies and ate 46 donuts
2. He saw that Burger King have some kind of new bruger with Angus beef and he just had to order 18 of them
3. The scales in his camp were distorted by a gravitational anamoly caused by Tim Sylvia walking by
4. He had a fight up with his girlfriend the day before the weighin, and, with sexual priveleges off the cards and no time for a quick one off the wrist, he gained 2 kilos in 'population paste' overnight.
5. The marvel supervillain 'Graviton' came alive off the pages of the Fantastic Four and decided to ruin his title prospects by increasing his mass as he got onto the scales
6. Anderson Silva bribed the guy who looks after the official scales to jimmy them, because he really is so scared of Travis Lutter.
7. Everyone who watches MMA, or is involved in it, has taken LSD, accidentally or deliberately, over the last day (not just Joe Rogan)- none of this is actually happening
8. Lutter has converted to some kind of super-noncompetitive and egoless Buddhism, called antimatthughesarama Buddhism, and doesn't want a title fight.
9. It's a hilarious practical joke by Zuffa (don't worry, the title fight is still on).
If you think about it, everyone of these is more plausible than
10. Lutter isn't professional enough to do a simple thing that allows him to take the biggest opporunity of his professional career.