1 no more 3 rounds, all fights should go 5 rounds.
So we should have 5 rounds of Lentz? Jesus thank God the fan's don't run the ufc.
2. rules need to change.
Fans need to stop posting this in forums. Fans need to contact their local athletic commisions. Fans precisely like you. In fact YOU NEED TO.
3. Machida needs to change his techinque... as peole have figured it out... i saw Rampage of all people close the distance opening Machida to counters.. and cutting off his angles..
It's what the man does. It's why his dad wanted him to stop fighting and tried that whole "He needs 6 years to become spiritually, mentally, and phyisically sound again."
He was just hoping people wouldn't figure out Machida Karate. Cat don't change it's stripes.
4. Matt hughes has no chin.. he was grazed and knocked down.. his recovery was great though.. he was up instantly.. lol.. pretty incredible to see..
BJ can clip most people, and this comes from the biggest BJ hater on the web.
5. Take BJ's performance with a grain of salt.. Matt Hughes style was perfect for BJ to shine..
Hughes did a Sherk impersonation and lost. No ones shocked. A grain of salt? Who ever won this fight was gonna get over hyped. My advice? Ride the hype train, and enjoy it.
6. Machida needs to be more AGGRESSIVE! He waited till the last minute before showing any sign of life! He's no longer the champ and can't expect the judges to give him that benefit.. he can no longer rest it in the judges scorecard.. he has to take the fight !
And tito needs to learn how to punch. Oh wait he can't. Get it through your head..... It's not what MAchida does! Stop asking for him to do it. Why not just ask Nick Diaz to be a world class wreslter? Some might consider me telling you the truth as trolling, but I can't stand delusion.
7. Last but not least.. Edson Barboza ! What a GREAT addition for the UFC ! He was the BEST looking fighter all NIGHT ! He literally chopped down his opponent.. lol ... I think he is the next superstar in the making ! I had a hard on watching this dude's technique.. he was so fluid, crisp, accurate, light on his feet, and had a sweet six-pack. He has an OK GG, but if he works on that, he will walk through his weight class. Mark my words.. NEXT SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING!
Or he's the next little Hethen.