Brock Lesnar Is Happy Again!!! He Is Hunting In Canada!!! - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:27 AM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
And Brock needs to man up and go hunting in Africa:

That left hook in the end looks hilarious.

Rauno is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Amatuer
 
swedish_fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 187
                     
This shows what a real badass Brock are. While other fighters spar and fight this man is acctually killing.

Respect Brock. The only man more badass in UFC is CroCop with his elite military killing training.

Also PETA can go fu** themself. If they like animals so much then why don't they kill sharks?

Sharks also kills other animals. And humans are Animals just as much whenever we like it or not.
swedish_fighter is offline  
post #23 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Gone Fishing
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,506
Blog Entries: 2
                     


Not much "sport" involved in this hunt but impressive none the less.
Rusty is offline  
post #24 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:44 AM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,226
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedish_fighter View Post
This shows what a real badass Brock are. While other fighters spar and fight this man is acctually killing.

Respect Brock. The only man more badass in UFC is CroCop with his elite military killing training.

Also PETA can go fu** themself. If they like animals so much then why don't they kill sharks?

Sharks also kills other animals. And humans are Animals just as much whenever we like it or not.
This is some of the best reasoning I've ever heard, or is it?

Is it also cool for people to kill eachother then? :P

But, back on subject, it's great to see Brock happy and healthy terrorizing some wildlife




MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline  
post #25 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
NO. 1 *BONER*
 
limba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,727
                     

(sorry Mck - it was India, not Africa - don't hate on me :P)

The whole video with Awesome Tiger Sound! 2:53-2:56

That tiger RULLZ!!!

Tigers are an endagered species because of humans! Hunting tigers is STUPID!! I don't know if those hunters were hunting tigers or other wildlife, but they entered his territory. They asked for it!

With deers...it's a bit different!
Hunting deers is legal in many countries/states and it's a way to control the deer population number. I guess.

.



BELIEVE!




Last edited by limba; 12-03-2010 at 10:48 AM.
limba is offline  
post #26 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 5,115
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post

(sorry Mck - it was India, not Africa - don't hate on me :P)

The whole video with Awesome Tiger Sound! 2:53-2:56

That tiger RULLZ!!!

Tigers are an endagered species because of humans! Hunting tigers is STUPID!! I don't know if those hunters were hunting tigers or other wildlife, but they entered his territory. They asked for it!

With deers...it's a bit different!
Hunting deers is legal in many countries/states and it's a way to control the deer population number. I guess.
My bad.

I like where this thread is going. Tigers are ****in awesome, amazing creatures. More vids of tigers and hunting.
Mckeever is offline  
post #27 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Welterweight
 
leifdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pennsylvania/Hawaii
Posts: 2,148
                     
Deer actually kill quite a few people every year by causing automobile accidents.

Supporting BJ Penn-Joe Lauzon-Brock Lesnar-Anderson Silva-Lyoto Machida
ContactSportsNews365
leifdawg is offline  
post #28 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Amatuer
 
swedish_fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 187
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
This is some of the best reasoning I've ever heard, or is it?

Is it also cool for people to kill eachother then? :P
No its (usually) not cool. But people has to eat just like the other animals has to eat.

Without meat we would be eating vegetables and stuff. Brock and people like him is saving us from that madness.
swedish_fighter is offline  
post #29 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Gone Fishing
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,506
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Here's some ballsy hunting



Rusty is offline  
post #30 of 115 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 11:32 AM
All Eyez on Me
 
vilify's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,481
                     
Mike Vick gets a lot of heat for dog hunting but Lesnar is praised for deer hunting? I dont get it!

Anyway cant wait to see Lesnar back in the cage.
vilify is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome