Brock Lesnar - 10 Bold Predictions for 2011 - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 01-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #31 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
RedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by js9234 View Post
Wow! You sure took a lot from that post. Logic? Argument? I think you need to chill and have a drink little man...
Little man?
Yes, it is your post not mine. Hence, I always follow the rule "keep quite rather than appearing as a douche", maybe you should consider this thought.
RedNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #32 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
js9234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Currently stationed in Abilene, TX
Posts: 1,167
js9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant future
You're not very bright are you? I smell a troll Troll or 11 yrs old on mommy's computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNite View Post
Little man?
Yes, it is your post not mine. Hence, I always follow the rule "keep quite rather than appearing as a douche", maybe you should consider this thought.
js9234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:00 AM   #33 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
RedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by js9234 View Post
You're not very bright are you? I smell a troll Troll or 11 yrs old on mommy's computer.
I think the same about you. Troll?? You make me laugh. Is that the best you can come up with.

The way I see it, you joined the conversation and started making posts that makes no sense regarding the topic relevance. Oh, btw isn't that what a troll does? lmfao
Better luck next time.
RedNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #34 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
js9234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Currently stationed in Abilene, TX
Posts: 1,167
js9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant future
Once you are old enough to understand basic comprehension skills then you can come play with the rest of us. Are you retarded or drunk or something because your coming off as a little off in the head. Please go back and re-read everything before you come back saying ignorant things again. Sonnen lost, you do know that right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNite View Post
I think the same about you. Troll?? You make me laugh. Is that the best you can come up with.

The way I see it, you joined the conversation and started making posts that makes no sense regarding the topic relevance. Oh, btw isn't that what a troll does? lmfao
Better luck next time.
js9234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:12 AM   #35 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
RedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by js9234 View Post
Are you retarded or drunk or something because your coming off as a little off in the head.
Please go back and re-read everything before you come back saying ignorant things again. Sonnen lost, you do know that right?
Boy you are so worked up, maybe you need to re-read the post before calling others retard you moron. This is what I call absence of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNite View Post
Everybody knows the result, but perhaps I was mentioning about the entire 22 minutes of domination before that fluke victory of Silva.
If I were to apply your logic then Werdum is a better fighter than Fedor because he submitted him?
Come up with something better to back up your argument, your logic doesn't makes sense.
Did you even see the match? Just visiting the weikipedia to check for the results and come back here pretending to know everything is so hilarious, what you don't realize is you are making yourself look like a bellend.
Silva lost each and every round to Sonnen in points. Silva got owned by Sonnen for 22 minutes you jackass. The last minute win was a fluke victory by Silva, just like Mir's over Lesnar and Werdum's over Fedor.

You don't know how to talk to people and you call them ignorant, but it is clearly evident that who is being all of that. Your conversation has been unintelligent and immature so far, it is clear that you have a vague idea about what you are talking. Get a F*ing life!

Last edited by RedNite : 01-20-2011 at 11:15 AM.
RedNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #36 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
js9234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Currently stationed in Abilene, TX
Posts: 1,167
js9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant futurejs9234 has a brilliant future
HAHAHA Getting submitted is a fluke, I see. Sherdog is calling your name, well, if mommy lets you keep using her computer. You get riled up easy. Kids are so funny these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNite View Post
Boy you are so worked up, maybe you need to re-read the post before calling others retard you moron. This is what I call absence of mind.



Did you even see the match? Just visiting the weikipedia to check for the results and come back here pretending to know everything is so hilarious, what you don't realize is you are making yourself look like a bellend.
Silva lost each and every round to Sonnen in points. Silva got owned by Sonnen for 22 minutes you jackass. The last minute win was a fluke victory by Silva, just like Mir's over Lesnar and Werdum's over Fedor.

You don't know how to talk to people and you call them ignorant, but it is clearly evident that who is being all of that. Your conversation has been unintelligent and immature so far, it is clear that you have a vague idea about what you are talking. Get a F*ing life!
js9234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #37 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
RedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by js9234 View Post
HAHAHA Getting submitted is a fluke, I see. Sherdog is calling your name, well, if mommy lets you keep using her computer. You get riled up easy. Kids are so funny these days.
Like I said you have no knowledge about what you are talking. But you seem to be persistent about you rant though. Keep it up and maybe you will be able to make someone believe you.
And yes kids sure are funny, but what is funner is that since you can't come up with anything, you claim that I am a kid. I now understand the depth of you intelligence. try harder maybe next time you can come up with something better.
RedNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #38 (permalink)
Photobucket
 
Machida Karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona!
Posts: 3,570
Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedish_fighter View Post
Brock just needs to get some more skills standing. Personally I think he can do it if he only gets mentaly prepared and work it like he used to. I think hunting will help him get his mind back. A confident Brock is dangerous.

Cain tho good won't improve that much further, he got nothing more to improve he is what he is. Personally I think the guy is at his peak right now and will just do his best maintaining what he can.

Brock however is an other story and has hughe holes witch he can fill and if he gets down the basics he will with just pure size/flexability and strenght probably tool weaker Cain.

Brock however must also adopt a good game plan and go in it to win in the first two rounds. If he waits too long Cain with a better cardio will get the upperhand and might just win.
I like this post, i just hope Brock sticks with it... I truly believe he can make a comeback if like you said his mental game and confidence comes back, and needs to fill in the gaps BAD.

And like you said i see Cain getting more and more experienced but not really improving drastically anymore, and with how sloppy Brocks stand up is, we ALL know how much Brock CAN improve but we have NO idea on how good he will be once he does....

And that my friend is the REAL question....
__________________
Sig credit to my Homie! limba!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #39 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
Sambo de Amigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Land of Truth
Posts: 2,311
Sambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By All
I agree Brock will gather better training experience but he will not be champion.
__________________
Bisping Fan extraordinaire

Velasquez will be back

Sambo de Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #40 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
RedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the rough
I'd rather want him to change his camp to Xtreme Couture. There he be able to sparr with better training partners aswell. If I were him I wouldn't call Freddie Roach instead I'd rather be working on stand up defeanse, wrestling and cardio because he is too old to train himself to be a decent striker.
And oh yeah Brock will most definitely be the ufc champion again (IF) he stays.

Last edited by RedNite : 01-20-2011 at 12:07 PM.
RedNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios