Chuck Liddell on fighting Cro Cop & Fedor - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
leew11k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: glasgow
Posts: 625
               
Chuck Liddell on fighting Cro Cop & Fedor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is in MMAWorldwide, the new magazine from Tapout, it's from the premiere edition.

"With either Cro-cop or a guy like Fedor. I've really got nothing to lose. Fedor would be a huge fight if that ever happens and it would be worth it for the fans. And it would be worth it for me because it's testing myself. I'm not afraid of anybody and I think I actually match up pretty well with Fedor. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a bad man. He is a bad man. He's one of the best in the world, if not THE best."

i really like chuck but dont think he could beat cro cop or fedor but i think he would hav more of a chance of beating crocop, but still it would be great to see.
leew11k is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Lightweight
 
randyspankstito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: eugene, oregon
Posts: 1,673
                     
Damn chuck! shut up or your gonna get hurt!
randyspankstito is offline  
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Lightweight
 
herton17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London,ON
Posts: 1,546
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by leew11k
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is in MMAWorldwide, the new magazine from Tapout, it's from the premiere edition.

"With either Cro-cop or a guy like Fedor. I've really got nothing to lose. Fedor would be a huge fight if that ever happens and it would be worth it for the fans. And it would be worth it for me because it's testing myself. I'm not afraid of anybody and I think I actually match up pretty well with Fedor. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a bad man. He is a bad man. He's one of the best in the world, if not THE best."

i really like chuck but dont think he could beat cro cop or fedor but i think he would hav more of a chance of beating crocop, but still it would be great to see.
Mirko is just a terrible mastch up for Chuck; in the last who knows how many fights he's fought ground guys only (for most part). He likes to keep his hands low and is very relaxed dirty boxing and exchanging. Against a guy like Mirko you cant drop your hands, he'd have to take a whole different approach.
Fedor is a bad man...he said it himself. He's got as much of a chance as anyone else (little).
herton17 is offline  
post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
leew11k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: glasgow
Posts: 625
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by herton17
Mirko is just a terrible mastch up for Chuck; in the last who knows how many fights he's fought ground guys only (for most part). He likes to keep his hands low and is very relaxed dirty boxing and exchanging. Against a guy like Mirko you cant drop your hands, he'd have to take a whole different approach.
Fedor is a bad man...he said it himself. He's got as much of a chance as anyone else (little).
not much people match up well agaisnt feodor or cropcop, but a know u might not agree i think barnett could hav a chance a fedor and i hate barnett.
leew11k is offline  
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Lightweight
 
herton17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London,ON
Posts: 1,546
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by leew11k
not much people match up well agaisnt feodor or cropcop, but a know u might not agree i think barnett could hav a chance a fedor and i hate barnett.
barnett has a chance at anyone, he is a good fighter. As of right now, with Big Nog's stand-up improvement, he is the #2. Then Barnett followed by Hunt. This is off topic and in the wrong section (my rankings)- so I'll stop with it right here.
herton17 is offline  
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
leew11k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: glasgow
Posts: 625
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by herton17
barnett has a chance at anyone, he is a good fighter. As of right now, with Big Nog's stand-up improvement, he is the #2. Then Barnett followed by Hunt. This is off topic and in the wrong section (my rankings)- so I'll stop with it right here.
true, so does any one think liddel could take them.
leew11k is offline  
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 12:06 PM
buo
your interim hero
 
buo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,092
             
Yeah Chuck!!! Its about time you take some risk and test yourself!!! This is one of the things Wandy has over Chuck...Liddell doesn't go out of his 205lb comfort zone. I hope this is not all talk.
buo is offline  
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Lightweight
 
herton17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London,ON
Posts: 1,546
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by buo
Yeah Chuck!!! Its about time you take some risk and test yourself!!! This is one of the things Wandy has over Chuck...Liddell doesn't go out of his 205lb comfort zone. I hope this is not all talk.
He walks around as heavy (almost anyway) as Mirko and Fedor. He should fight heavier guys, why not??
herton17 is offline  
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
leew11k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: glasgow
Posts: 625
               
if chuck beats rampage wots left for him to do, fight tito again, if chuck wins rematch with rampage theres a good chance he would move up to hw that would be great to see him fight guys like sylvia aa randy again.
leew11k is offline  
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Banned
 
JawShattera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,785
     
chuck does matchup with fedor well actually i agree with him there i mean.....

chuck has great takedown defence and is a ko counter puncher, fedor rushes forward with punches like a maniac and always goes for the takedown.
JawShattera is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome