1. Diego is fu**in' crazy. That dude got heart and determination. There is no "I can't do it" for * The Yes Man*
2. Palhares is a MONSTER on the ground. Minus the Marquardt incident, when he lost his composure...this guy is scary as hell on the ground. Going to the ground with him it's like jumping in a pool full of crocodiles - you're gonna get one limb ripped off.
3. Bowles is a best himself - he made it look so easy. I would love to see him against Faber next (after he beats Wineland). That fight would be fireworks!
4. Lightning does strike twice in the same place, at the same time - Bowles submission victory against Page must be the strangest victory ever, when you consider the stoppage came in the same round (first rd), at the same exact time (3:30) and by way of the same method (guillotine). Talk about deja-vu for Page. That's gotta hurt your morale.....
5. Weidman has potential. WIth better striing and cardio, he could make a name for himself pretty quickly. Small steps is the key for him.
6. Cantwell is an idiot - since when does a BJJ black belt let his opponent (a kickboxer) stand up, after having dominant position ove him on the ground, almost mount?!
And then gets destroyed on the feet - 30-25 and 30-26 decision from 2 judges. That was such stupid on a whole new level imo.
7. Stevenson is done