Which is the Better Card? 129 or 130
Pretty simple, which card do you think is going to be better, both are pretty stacked.
I went 129 can't go wrong with two title fights and Randy Couture and I don't think Frankie and Gray will put on the same show. Because the first aside form Frankie getting dropped early wasn't all that exciting, granted more exciting then I thought it would be.
Here's the cards btw.
* Welterweight Championship bout: Canada Georges St-Pierre (c) vs. United States Jake Shields
* Featherweight Championship bout: Brazil José Aldo (c) vs. Canada Mark Hominick
* Light Heavyweight bout: Belarus Vladimir Matyushenko vs. United States Jason Brilz
* Light Heavyweight bout: United States Randy Couture vs. Brazil Lyoto Machida
* Lightweight bout: Canada Mark Bocek vs. United States Ben Henderson
Preliminary card (Spike TV)
* Welterweight bout: United States Nate Diaz vs. Canada Rory MacDonald
* Welterweight bout: Canada Sean Pierson vs. United States Brian Foster
* Featherweight bout: Canada Yves Jabouin vs. United States Pablo Garza
* Welterweight bout: Canada Claude Patrick vs. United States Daniel Roberts
* Bantamweight bout: Canada Ivan Menjivar vs. United States Charlie Valencia
* Middleweight bout: Canada Jason MacDonald vs. United States Ryan Jensen
* Lightweight bout: Canada John Makdessi vs. United States Kyle Watson
* Lightweight Championship bout: United States Frankie Edgar (c) vs. United States Gray Maynard
* Light Heavyweight bout: United States Quinton Jackson vs. United States Matt Hamill
* Heavyweight bout: United States Frank Mir vs. United States Roy Nelson
* Heavyweight bout: Netherlands Stefan Struve vs. United States Travis Browne
* Middleweight bout: United States Brian Stann vs. Brazil Jorge Santiago
* Welterweight bout: Brazil Thiago Alves vs. United States Rick Story
* Bantamweight bout: United States Miguel Torres vs. England Brad Pickett
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"