Lesnar has better chance against JDS than against Cain - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 07:53 PM
The Mad Titan
 
Guy Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Posts: 5,111
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimal crimina View Post
JDS talks about a kick that Anderson Silva taugh him for him to teach Maia (...)

.
God i hate Anderson. talks about Teammates being family and then goes and shares some of his tricks with an opponent of a Teammate.

Guy Incognito is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Voiceless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Neo-Babylon
Posts: 4,444
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
To pretend like being a few inches shorter than JDS is why Cain has great TDD, and not his D1 wrestling credentials, is ridiculous.
Yes, but who did pretend that¿ If you're implying that I did, you're wrong and didn't understand what I was trying to say. Of course Velasquez' wrestling training is the main reason for his TDD, but that's pretty obvious. What I was talking about is aspects of the whole, in this case the physical traits that may make the difference when everything else is the same. Being sturdy just adds as one aspect to Velaquez' wrestling skills when trying to keep his balance against a TD attempt.
Voiceless is online now  
post #63 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 09:56 PM
ROCKET FISTS
 
khoveraki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,743
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy incognito View Post
God i hate Anderson. talks about Teammates being family and then goes and shares some of his tricks with an opponent of a Teammate.


...What?

WAR CIGANO



sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline  
post #64 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 05:09 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
This is my favorite thing:


Against Werdum when JDS was unknown, "Werdum by armbar rd1."

Then after he walked through Struve they said "JDS will never want to stand with CroCop, Mirko is back and has been training with Yvel and Remy Bonjasky, JDS is gonna show us his groundgame."

After that they gave him Yvel, a dutch kickboxer and they said the same crap. JDS isn't gonna wanna stand with Yvel, he'll try to take him down because nobody stands with Yvel.

Then they gave him Gonzaga. Gonzaga won't stand with JDS and he's going to put him on his back and we'll finally get to see some of Junior's jiu jitsu.

Then they gave him Nelson and said the same thing.




DAMN IT I WANT TO SEE JUNIOR'S JIU JITSU ALREADY.
Alright, now re-read what you wrote there and find the mistakes by your own. I am done correcting you all the time son..

there are more than 20 mistakes, just a little tip so you can get a clue.
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #65 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 05:23 AM
Bantamweight
 
METALLICA_RULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 664
                     
JDS's takedown defense will be tested, because I don't think he has faced any good wrestlers yet.
METALLICA_RULES is offline  
post #66 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 05:31 AM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA_RULES View Post
JDS's takedown defense will be tested, because I don't think he has faced any good wrestlers yet.
Cain has become the best wrestler in the UFC HW division from training with Daniel Cormier.

I really hope JDS can KO Brock as i think Brock VS Cain II is silly because it will most probably end just the same.

JDS would get taken down many, many times though, there's nobody in Zuffa that can stop Cain from taking them down.







El Bresko is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome