MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Will Nate be "The Great" at Welterweight? (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/90439-will-nate-great-welterweight.html)

Jolldan 04-26-2011 04:21 AM

Will Nate be "The Great" at Welterweight?
 
Was just curious to get peoples opinions on how they think Marquart will do at Welterweight?

METALLICA_RULES 04-26-2011 04:40 AM

Can Nate even cut to Welterweight? He's a pretty big middleweight.

Tabares 04-26-2011 04:50 AM

i think he walks around just like rich franklins weight..
hel lose alot power makes him leaner..
hope his body recovers fast after the cut

Jolldan 04-26-2011 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by METALLICA_RULES (Post 1402960)
Can Nate even cut to Welterweight? He's a pretty big middleweight.


Yes he actually can apparently I was really shocked too. He's scheduled to fight Anthony Johnson on June 26th.

batman21au 04-26-2011 06:00 AM

In another thread it was said by GSP that Nate walks around at 191 which is pretty much the same as GSP.....

Soojooko 04-26-2011 06:10 AM

No... he'll be the same old c*unt... just skinnier.

limba 04-26-2011 06:16 AM

Well...he wasn't *that great* at MW tbh.
He always choked in big fights.
And that's what *great* should be about: stepping up to the challenge of big fights.

Jolldan 04-26-2011 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limba (Post 1402976)
Well...he wasn't *that great* at MW tbh.
He always choked in big fights.
And that's what *great* should be about: stepping up to the challenge of big fights.

Am not his biggest fan either I just said Great because it's his nickname. I personally think he will struggle because he will probably be coming into fights very deplitted after cutting lots of weight.

John8204 04-26-2011 06:57 AM

Will he be Nate the Great

He'll likely be more Nate the Mediocruart :thumb02:

METALLICA_RULES 04-26-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolldan (Post 1402965)
Yes he actually can apparently I was really shocked too. He's scheduled to fight Anthony Johnson on June 26th.

Really? Hope Johnson wins. Speaking of Johnson, that's another guy that's big for his weight class.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2