Total bullshit by CBS / Strikeforce.
1) To punish the only guy who apologized;
2) To only punish the guy who was mobbed physically for "provoking" the fight by asking for a title shot [oh, the horror... the horror...]
3) In this economy, to sit someone on the sidelines where he won't get paid, especially if you're not going to use him;
4) For not discussing the punishment with the target [stings of Kafka's "The Trial"; and,
5) For punishing the fans by not allowing a viable fighter to continue with the form of entertainment we've come to know and love.
Of course, in its defense, CBS had a whole other fiasco it has had to deal with: